What a dumba**....

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by rn-cindy, Nov 2, 2015.

1. rn-cindy

rn-cindy Active Member

Virginia Governor McAuliffe was just on MSNBC talking about hoW he recently banned firearms from all State bldgs..WHY WOULD YOU WANT THE WHOLE WORLD TO KNOW THAT.....? How would u like to be one of the 60,000 State employees that has just been ADVERTISED.. as "a large number of defenseless people in a confined space"...? As far as i'm concerned...if something happens ..He is 100% responsible, for 2 reasons.....

Last edited: Nov 2, 2015
  2. JCS53

JCS53 That looks like it hurt Lifetime Supporter

You know McAuliffe worked for the Clinton's and Obama's right? This is NO surprise from the Lefty architect......:(

3. gunman41mag

gunman41mag Active Member

Politicians aren't the smartest people around

4. Artbrownsr

Artbrownsr Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

5. rjd3282

rjd3282 New Member

Not buying into that Art. I'm not responsible for what other people do. If a cop goes rogue that doesn't make all of them bad. Same goes for gun owners, or anything else. 10's of thousands of people die every year in this country from automobile crash's, we don't blame the drivers that didn't cause any.

Not only are we not responsible for the actions of others but we have no authority to police them. Suppose you see some guy mishandling a fire arm, you instruct him on proper and safe gun handling, he tells you to piss off. Now what?

6. Parnelli

Parnelli Member

Leave the gun show loop hole in place..........it will solve it self !!!

7. Artbrownsr

If I'm at a range I speak to the RSO, If I'm at a gun show I speak to one of the organizers. I'M NOT BASHFUL. If it is a one on one ( it has happened, this is NOT SUPPOSITION ) I walk away and hope I get clear before it goes off!
    My son and I were out shooting with his friend and his friends dad. The other boys gun was a .22 semiauto feed into the butt 15+ rnds. after several rounds of plinking bottles and shot gun shells, he loaded up and just spun around 360 degree shooting at a 45 degree angle WITH OUT LOOKING where he was aiming just as fast as he could pull the trigger. Our make shift range overlooked the KNIK Arm near Chugiak airport Less than a 1/4 mile behind us Summer time Private planes, and UltraLights I expressed the wrong and walked away and was starting to walk home 3 miles away when the dad asked what the problem was. on my explaining it, he saw nothing wrong but went ahead and took my son and I home. I NEVER SHOT WITH HIM AGAIN 18 years ago.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2015
  8. rjd3282

rjd3282 New Member

That's great but it didn't stop anything and it still doesn't make you or anyone else responsible. You can't fix stupid and we aren't allowed to kill it, the best we can do is stay away from it and let stupid kill itself.

9. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Ref Gov. McAwful- one of the Very good things about Virginia- the Governor is NOT allowed to succeed himself. He serves 4 years, and then goes away. In the past 100 years there has been ONE man that served 4 years, stepped down, and 4 years later ran and was elected to a second term.

Re: Making state offices gun free zones- I am waiting for the court case. Virginia law establishes limits on where a Concealed Carry licensee can carry. The Gov. cannot change State law by decree or Executive Order. I have carried in the Va. State Capitol bldg., with the knowledge of the Capitol Police.

10. 303tom

303tom Well-Known Member

Some people are just IGNORANT Cindy, you can`t fix STUPID !..........

11. SB777

SB777 New Member

So true but, why is it that politicians are so prone to being stupid?:(

12. Artbrownsr

ARROGANCE breeds stupidity as one is so smart they can't be told anything by anyone they don't deem their peers!

13. TDS92A

TDS92A New Member Supporter

This is just another spineless turd in league with the Klintons. He does not care about the people that he just put in danger. if one of them gets shot or killed, then he will have every legal gun owner in Virginia to blame.