What a DA

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by lbwar15, Apr 22, 2012.

1. lbwar15

lbwar15 New Member

Ll I can say is WTF. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elXwlZ6y9Dc&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

2. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

Sweet justice. Who the heck robs a gas station at 1000 when it's full of customers, anyway?

3. lbwar15

lbwar15 New Member

Reminds me of all the thug and gangster fail videos on youtube.

4. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

The classic case of DA- which got him a Darwin Award for improving the human race by removing himself from the gene pool- and this HAS been verified-

3 Feb 90, Renton Highlands, Washington. David Zaback entered a gunshop by walking around a marked police car at the curb. He produced a .38 revolver, and announced it was a holdup. He apparently ignored that the clerk was armed, and that other customers (including the uniformed police officer driving the car) were in the shop.

He fired one shot, and was hit by four bullets fired by the clerk and the police officer. Several armed customers drew but did not fire. Pronounced dead at the scene. There have been no appeals.

5. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

NO FAIR!!! They all ganged up on him. Poor guy. :p

6. jjfuller1

jjfuller1 New Member

lmao! love dumb criminals

7. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

As one of my Drill Sgts was known to say- "A fair is something that comes to town once a year. It has cotton candy, a merry go round and monkey poo. AND LIFE AIN'T FAIR!!!"

:p

8. AcidFlashGordon

AcidFlashGordon New Member

...with a police officer in the store behind him......... [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. sputnik1988

sputnik1988 Active Member

Love that mugshot, that guy is hardcore. :p

10. Vincine

Vincine New Member

If Stephen Daniel is that stupid, he couldn’t even survive to be as old as he is. So I’m thinking Stephen finds room & board at the county’s dime an attractive option, or perhaps being in 'protective custody' surrounded by LEOs was safer for him than staying the street.

David Zaback: Was there a suicide note?

Last edited: Apr 23, 2012