Featured What’s the difference?? PSA pistol

Discussion in 'General Rifle Discussion' started by JustMyThoughts, Jun 29, 2020 at 11:47 AM.

1. JustMyThoughts

JustMyThoughts New Member

Gents, I be been looking at the PSA ar15 pistol models on their website. One is $799, the other $779. Does anyone know what the difference between the two models is? Because I can’t figure it out. ECD9B2A6-2419-4646-81AA-0805CBE01551.png

2. austin92

austin92 Well-Known Member

Won’t show price since it’s out of stock but if this is the one you’re comparing it to, the price difference is in the hand guard
    [​IMG]

W.T. Sherman likes this.

3. W.T. Sherman

W.T. Sherman Well-Known Member

agree, the M-LOK MOE cost more then the "standard" type. if you want the "tacti-kewl" look you gotta pay more for it [​IMG]

4. JustMyThoughts

5. JustMyThoughts

I am drawn to the tacti-cool aspect of it. But also I would want to add a scope and a light fixture.

6. austin92

austin92 Well-Known Member

The moe vs moe+ might be referring to magpuls larger diameter grip but I couldn’t imagine that being a 20$ difference

JustMyThoughts likes this.
  7. JustMyThoughts

Yea it was really weird. Plus I f feel they are gouging a little bit. Not cool.

8. bluez

bluez Well-Known Member

The more expensive one has a free float rail (picatinny on top and Mlok side and bottom) and a flat gas block.
    These are things a lot of folks prefer.

My advice is to pull the trigger soon..
    ... these days stuff sometimes sells out overnight the day after being in stock.

Shopfox likes this.