Westboro comes up flat

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by hardrock, Nov 15, 2010.

1. hardrock

hardrock New Member

2. suprdave

suprdave New Member

I'm very surprised that no one has beat the snot out of them, yet!

3. Jo da Plumbr

Jo da Plumbr New Member

what were they protesting?

4. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

What don't they protest?

These are the "God hates______" people.

He used to hate just gays, but then he decided to hate the military, America, pretty much anything that gets them on TV. I'd be suprised if, according to them, God didn't hate Chilean miners and Oreo cookies.

5. Yunus

Yunus New Member

That's the free market in action!

They didn't get beat probably because there was a police car following them.

6. JonM

JonM Moderator

it would be justice if one of those tards dies and protestors showed up at THEIR funeral to give em a taste of it.

7. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

Great story. People have had just about enough of them. I think they'll see their life is not going to go smoothly until they go away.

8. Neophyte1

Neophyte1 New Member

Sad Day

A very sad day. These folk; need some serious help

9. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

I think a PPV event where Westboro Baptist members could go one on one with members of the families fallen military heros would be the signle greatest selling event in the history of pay TV. :mad:

I hate these clowns. A pox on their house......and much worse for them!

10. amoroque

amoroque New Member

There is really nothing lower than one of these guys!

I hope they rot in hell!

11. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

Most of the members are attorneys, so any personal assaults will be met with civil litigation. They are a bunch of hypocrites and turds. According to the Bible, God loves everybody, no matter who you are or what you are. They are, like most, interpreting the Bible, to what best suites them.

In that case, I can do the same and just as freely state that God hates them as well...along with them damn Muslims. :mad:

12. BunnyWabbit

BunnyWabbit New Member

They live in my town. One was a former boss of mine. They are mentally unstable. They are verbally and mentally abusive to just about everyone. They deserved what they got and more. I think the Walmart the sold them tires should have their butt kicked. Make em walk.

13. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

They were at the Coast guard recruiting station just up the road. Wish I would have known that. I would have went up there and and stood in front of them with my 1911 on my belt. and a big sign that says God Loves the Coast guard.

How come they don't protest at Quantico? Oh thats right your libel to get your *** kicked and have no one see anything.

Some people just need killin. That is it.

14. igordog

igordog New Member

I imagine that pretty soon one of the little kids that they make hold up their "God Hates Fags" signs will be coming forward to say that they've been molested by one or more of the members and their scumbaggery will come to a screeching halt.
    (I don't wish for ANY child to be molested; Please don't take that the wrong way.)

15. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

Keep us informed when one of them self righteous, hypocritical, disrespectful, non-empathizing, funeral disrupting, waste of a sperm donation dies...either from natural causes or from just being lucky to be found in the wrong place, at the right time. :cool:

I will try and make it to their funeral, where I will, with honor, gratitude, and respect for my fallen brothers, happily piss on their grave. :mad:

16. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Quoted for Truth and Respect!

17. BunnyWabbit

BunnyWabbit New Member

Here is a video of my former boss when they put him on 20/20 for disowning his daughter.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50r0CnKq7_k[/ame]