We're not giving up in CA!

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by peopleofthesun, May 9, 2013.

1. peopleofthesun

peopleofthesun New Member

This is what we're doing in California to fight back. It'll be a hard road this year. We're not going down without a fight!

-2013 will be the year of the gun -- or whatever guns will be left, if we don’t show up and TAKE ACTION NOW.

Let’s build up a coalition of 100,000+ engaged pro-rights Californians to fight back against these anti-gun bills when it’s going to matter most. That time is coming soon -- we need your help NOW. Help us get the word out by distributing our CalGunFight materials to FFLs, ranges, and everywhere - we need to blanket the state ASAP! Gun grabbers and our allies should not be able to turn around without seeing a CalGunFight poster, flyer, buckslip, or petition.

Please help us get Gun Rights Action Packs to every FFL, outdoor range and 2A friendly business in the state. We've already shipped out hundreds of "Gun Rights Action Packs" to hubs throughout California and need to ramp that up 100x.

Each "Gun Rights Action Pack" consists of:

You can get FPC-CA’s Gun Rights Action Packs for free. Just Submit a request using this simple form (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1OV8-bvnGX0BqhyHFAzG5jzbKEmDfz5Q_g_iSHCJh1rU/viewform)

So, get and distribute some Action Packs ASAP! Please report back so I can keep track of where we’ve been and where we still need to go. Email me pictures of the posters and materials out in the wild, wherever you place or see them - we’ll put them up for all to see how you and other California gun owners are TAKING ACTION!

If you want to help support FPC-CA and the CalGunFight initiative, you can donate to our efforts, purchase Gun Rights Action Packs to help offset costs, or sponsor (“pay forward”) Gun Rights Action Packs for others to distribute at CalGunFight.com.

We will restock the FPC-CA distribution hubs as necessary. Take Action Now! It’s time for us gun owners to be heard and seen in California. Please feel free to email any questions to me at takeactionca@firearmspolicy.org.

-Cisco

Web: http://CalGunFight.com
    Facebook: http://facebook.com/gunpolicy
    Tweet to: @GunPolicy #TakeActionCA

The Firing Line - Clovis

[​IMG]

OnTarget Range - Laguna

[​IMG]

PRK Arms - Visalia

[​IMG]

2. peopleofthesun

New distribution hubs are sprouting throughout the state! Shipment going out to all that requested a pack.

Cisco

3. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

Ordered my packet and I linked the website to my FB page.

4. HankStone

HankStone New Member

I'm from New York State,my Brother from California and walk in the same boots you do,we are fighting also as you know,and must keep fighting till we can just sit and gloat our Victory,it would be UN American to stop fighting this madness.

Good Luck And Let Our Words Hit The X Ring!

5. Ez2b

Ez2b New Member

I also ordered my pack Modesto California. you're going down Feinstein !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bit-h

6. jbardellini

jbardellini New Member

Ordered. This should be great. Thanks again cal guns.

7. peopleofthesun

Thank you! Thanks for spreading the word.

Cisco

8. peopleofthesun

We've been keeping an eye on your troubles brother. Keep up the good fight. Never give up. Good luck

Cisco

9. peopleofthesun

all
    Thank you guys for volunteering. Pass them out to anyone that will join the fight.

Cisco

10. JW357

JW357 New Member

Ordered a pack as well.

11. peopleofthesun

Thanks for volunteering!

Cisco

12. peopleofthesun

Can I get you fellas locations? It'll make it easier to coordinate distribution. Thanks

Cisco

13. JW357

JW357 New Member

I'm in Seaside, and my indoor range is n Watsonville. There's an outdoor range nearby too, at Laguna Seca. I was planning on putting the pack in Watsonville.

14. Planejain

Planejain New Member

It's like David and Goliath all over again. Best of wishes in your endeavors.

15. peopleofthesun

Thank you. We've covered markleys if that's the indoor range you're talking about. Any store range or 2a friendly business you can get to display would be great.

It really is! We will win eventually one battle at a time. Thank you.

Cisco

16. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

I am in the Santa Cruz Mountains. I PM'd Templar Sports in Los Gatos and they already have it up and they said they will link their FB page as well. I will try to get over to Los Altos Rod and Gun Club this weekend and talk to them.

17. peopleofthesun

Templar is badass. They're one of our original hubs. Thank you for your help.

Cisco

18. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

Do they have the packets there at Templar? I could pick it up there instead if that will save a few bucks in shipping.

19. peopleofthesun

You'll have to ask them if they have any they can spare. I know we sent them 4 packs about a month ago. The only other hub in your vicinity is City Arms Pacifica. If either one of those won't work for you go ahead and sign up for a pack. We shipped out the first round of packs to 26 people today throughout the state. Let me know either way.

Cisco

20. JW357

JW357 New Member

Then I'll take Laguna Seca if its not covered. Or Robert Ashmore gunsmith here in Monterey. He has a little place but I feel like all the guys that o in there are very loyal.