Were did all the ladies go..?

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by dango, Dec 30, 2013.

1. dango

dango Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

I enjoy talking to the beautiful ladies . Not in a flirtatious way , but to see both sides of the coin as it were. I learn much by talking to them and wish they would come back . It makes me a better and more understanding person .

Let's face it , we are way different and it is good to have both opinions on many matters ..!

I miss you all , come back for I have many questions..! :)

2. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

Yeah... Me too. :p

3. boatme98

boatme98 New Member

I think GG&C is hanging with the family, though she pops in (made a heap of her pizzacottis today. Thanks GG.) Occasionally.

I havnt seen Cinder for a few days. Did she graduate and sneak out of town? Only Tripp knows for sure.

I think Anna's off winter keeping some property for a couple of months.

Everyone else, I don't know. Although it is the holiday season and most women have enough sense to spend time with family or friends for a few weeks.

You know we're just here to be used as entertainment for the fairer sex, right Dango?

4. towboater

towboater Well-Known Member

When the great dango left, they had no more reason to come.

5. boatme98

boatme98 New Member

6. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Dango is back, so the women will end up migrating back to the forum!:D

7. MisterMcCool

One is lost somewhere in the Alaskan wilderness.
    Two just don't come around anymore.

There are plenty of women here. Cinderocka, windsofchange, godgunsandcountry, queenglamis, greenm&m, Vincene...
    What happened to dyslexic llama?

8. DrFootball

DrFootball disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED... Lifetime Supporter

MzGrn is around. She's reading,..may not always post, but she is here. Send her a PM. She doesn't need my permission to talk to you,as long as your respectful,which I know you to be....

Last edited: Dec 31, 2013
  9. MisterMcCool

dango? :confused: :p

10. terilafaye

terilafaye New Member

Hello everyone! I have been very busy lately but haven't forgotten about you all. My video of the .500 is over 1 million and climbing woo hoo!

I just got my second book published and copies available now. If anyone is interested let me know. I am offering them to my friends and family discounted for $5.00 each. They will list on my website and Amazon.com for $10.95. I sold over 60 in the first two days upon getting them on Christmas Eve. Santa got my letter for sure!

My husband and I now have our Federal Firearms licenses and so that has been an added plus as well.

Glad to be back and hope someone missed me.
    lol
    Teri LaFaye
    p.s. I got me a holster for my .500 for Christmas!

Attached Files:

11. JW357

JW357 New Member

Talking about those pizzacottis is making me hungry (at 12:30am).

And yup, its been family time recently. Although that hasn't stopped ME from posting. :p

12. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

Ummm.....HELLO!!! Am I not one of the beautiful ladies? I'm here every day. :(

Maybe I'm more than just one of the guys than I thought.

13. Jagermeister

Jagermeister New Member

I love you Winds. Too bad I am married.;)

14. Jagermeister

Jagermeister New Member

Hello ma'am, does that gun come with a bipod?:eek:

15. GunsGodAndCountry

GunsGodAndCountry New Member

Winds, I can only hope to be half as beautiful as you some day!! :)

16. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

Girl......you need new glasses. :cool: But thank you. I can only pray what I lack in looks I make up for in other areas of my life. :(

17. trip286

trip286 New Member

She's just been super busy. I don't like telling her business for a couple of reasons though, mainly, simply because she likes to speak for herself.

I will say this though, because I have to brag on my baby, she finished the diesel tech program and the advanced diesel tech program, I believe, at the very top of her class! (I'm pretty sure she finished the advanced program at the top!) and then had Christmas break. Beyond that, all I'll say is that I work 18 hour shifts regularly, and I think she is too busy!

She's actually been more active on here in the last few days than she has in the past month or so. Went from maybe 1 post every few days to 3-4 posts the day before yesterday!

18. QueenGlamis

QueenGlamis New Member

Ms. LaFaye my hat is off to you, and dang now I want to shoot that big ol .500!

I am around, been off work for a week now so I can make sure y'all stay in line. :p

19. trip286

trip286 New Member

Mrs. LAfaye kinda reminds me of my mom by her pics. She has what seems to be a southern belle rebel thing going on!

I bet my mom would love to touch off a couple from that 500 too!

20. string1946

string1946 New Member

All you ladies are beautiful and not only that your above average smart. Your gun owners aren't you? Nuff said.