Were can I get a nice collapsible stock?

Discussion in 'AK & SKS Discussion' started by GaryGlock, Nov 6, 2012.

1. GaryGlock

GaryGlock New Member

I want to get a new colapsible stock for an AK but all the ones I've found are the ones that fold sideways as well, I Hate these. Im tryin to find one that is Only telescoping and doesn't fold to the side. Can anyone point me on the direction because I can't seem to find any

2. 7.62 Man

7.62 Man New Member

3. ryevick

ryevick Member

ATI Scorpion Stocks are hard to beat... super comfy... ;)

4. SSGN_Doc

SSGN_Doc Well-Known Member

Says he doesn't want one that folds.

5. ryevick

ryevick Member

Voilà!!!

6. GaryGlock

GaryGlock New Member

Yes, this is what I'm talkin about, thank you!

7. ryevick

ryevick Member

8. shaker

shaker New Member

Looks like you have a mak90 .... I'd keep it cause i live the stock. Anyways you are gonna have problems due to a thicker receiver so I'd google mak90 stock replacement first. Plus if u have a slant cut receiver your gonna be in trouble.

Here's mine

Attached Files:

9. GaryGlock

GaryGlock New Member

Yes its a mac, most aftermarket parts still fit o,n them. They are only .5mm larger, and its deffinitally a straight cut reciever I checked before I bought it. As far as the furniture its just not comfortable for me. The PG is too big for my hand and the Lop is a little long, it just doesnt feel like an AK. I think ill shoot much better with dome new furniture.
    The stain job on yours looks great though, you do that yourself?

10. shaker

shaker New Member

Yea I did it myself. I haven't even shot mine yet just got it a few days go. I can't wait to though.

11. bige91603

bige91603 New Member

Look for the ak predator stock, a lot like a magpul moe. You could always buy the extension tube and buy any stock you like