Well..?

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by dango, Apr 3, 2013.

1. dango

dango Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Yes , I , I!m still alive and well,,! I have decided to take a break because of meds , I!m PMS,Ed , bad,,! Must excuse grammar , darned I Pad,,! I will be Back as soon as I get a Handel on things . These drugs have me not my self , emotional and that ain,t good..! You people matter and are a large part of my imagination , I am always thinking of what you all are doing and yes , I,ve got my own vision of you all and it,s all good , I care and you all matter ! Will be back soon , like the rising sun , I will reurn,,!

2. eatmydust

eatmydust New Member

We're pulling for you!!

Attached Files:

3. gearhead396

gearhead396 New Member

I wondering where you've been dango hope you fe better !

4. Jagermeister

Jagermeister New Member

Wo, hey, wait a minute. So what is your vision of me?:confused: More important, what is your vision of the female members?:D. Hang in there brother!

5. Dearhunter

Dearhunter Supporting Member Supporter

Hang in there, y'all hurry back yer hear! Do whatcha gotto do!

6. Vincine

Vincine New Member

What they all said ^^^.

7. yayamamasami

yayamamasami New Member

Ain't nothing but a thing, brother. I'll be here when you get back as will the rest of us. Be careful with those drugs, man. Btdtgtfts

8. dango

Me and this I Pad are not on friendly terms,! Eeeek..! I have already quit the pain meds , but have to take the other crap , So they say,,? Eek , stubborn will get me through as always.! And , my visions , X ratted on the wemenz , Shhhh..! Pssst..! Everybody is interesting and as the saying goes , "
    One picture is worth a thousand words"...! To find such a picture will give me something to do..! I will come back a stronger human being , just a thang indeed..! .....They don,t call me nothing for nothing..! Hoo Yaul....!

9. yayamamasami

yayamamasami New Member

I hear ya!! That was so tough when I quit my pain meds! Luckily, top cut me some slack and let me chill without taking leave coz the docs wouldn't give me con leave. I quit most of the others then, too. It was bad for about three weeks or so. If I can do it, so can you, my brother!! Be careful if they give you drugs to come off the other drugs. I almost died because of a drug interaction, boneheads!! Stay strong!! Call me if you need to, anytime!!

10. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

I like the avatar. Best of luck.

11. racer_x

racer_x New Member

Best of luck to ya Dango,

12. dango

I,m cold turkey , don,t want to trade one addiction for another ! It may be a little tough but nothing I have not done before.! I feel for my doctors cause they don,t agree with my methods , but then , who would expect me to be compliant ? Always had a minor problem with people telling they know me better than me..!..Smile.--can,t find I-
    Cons..,

13. dango

Oops................!

Last edited: Apr 3, 2013
  14. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

Chuckle......

15. MOshooter

MOshooter New Member

Dang Dango get better soon,we enjoy your off the wall humor :D

16. willshoum

willshoum New Member

Get well soon..................

just to fill your imagination, I'm a cross between charles bronson and grissly adams, with an attitude. Also part pit bull............Meds suck unless they help you sleep.................:eek::D