Well done.

Discussion in 'FirearmsTalk Support and Suggestions' started by pioneer461, Mar 24, 2009.

1. pioneer461

pioneer461 New Member

To fellow members and mods,
    For a couple of years I have subscribed to several firearm related forums and find this one the friendliest, most respectful and informative of the lot.

A term I adopted while traveling in Great Britain; "Well done!" :cool:

2. Shooter

Shooter Administrator Staff Member

Appreciate the kind words! In addition to great members the Moderator Staff here I give my hats off to keeping this place clean of garbage and technical threads on track.

3. canebrake

canebrake New Member

[​IMG]

And

[​IMG]

4. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

That's actually quite humbling. Thank you Pioneer. Thanks Boss. We got some great guys around here, and there is a LOT of knowledge on this forum.

I was truly surprised when I started getting involved last year at how truly spread out, but deep, the knowledge about firearms, shooting, tactics, reloading, etc. is here.

To all the of the great members here I extend a hearty thanks - you guys make it fun to come in here, vent about something, talk about weapons, or tactics, and we still manage to break in the new guys without the clique mentality that permeates many on line sites...

JD

5. iloveguns

iloveguns New Member

great job guys, keep it up:D:):D

6. pioneer461

pioneer461 New Member

I do have one question tho. What's up with all of the HOT babe avatars? :eek: Did I miss the memo?

[​IMG]

7. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

You missed a whole thread that got started when Benning Boy had everyone change their avatar to warm sourdough bread for the day to taunt me with my food weakness.... LOL

http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/avatar-thread-11397/index26.html

This should catch you up to date....

8. bobbyb13

bobbyb13 New Member

The best period!

Help any way they can, go out of their way for us. Total lack of the Snob tude. The mods, and owner, are the finest the internet has to offer. They will Square you away real quick for getting out of line. but no grudges.

9. WDB

WDB New Member

Well expressed!
    I think I spend as much time with the jokes and hot girl threads as I do in the gun threads. Truly a great site, it's always relaxed not a war games or gun rights forum just a place for firearm people to enjoy the sport/hobby.

Thanks all for the fun!

10. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

What bobby13 said!! A place to get technical questions answered without any BS, air political gripes, just post a random thought, get a laugh and then there is the Bunker!! Great Job!!

Where does cane get all those emoticons??