Firearms Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just thought I would make this easy rather then go to each individual. Welcome to all the New Members I have not welcomed. Glad to have you all here and hello from Idaho to you all.:D:D

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
About that pic, why does the shooter have his watch on his strong side wrist?

·
Registered
10,888 Posts
About that pic, why does the shooter have his watch on his strong side wrist?
I personally am left-handed, but shoot rightie. I have cross dominance which also aids in hitting a baseball.

·
Registered
12 Posts
ya i write with my left hand but do everything else with my right...i wear my watches on that arm also its just natural for me to look there for it and feels right

·
Registered
50 Posts
yeah... i write right handed, but i shoot rifles left handed (can shoot pistols either or) and i am left eye dominant. i also play guitar left handed which is weird to a lot of people... i wear my watch on my left wrist.

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
I personally am left-handed, but shoot rightie. I have cross dominance which also aids in hitting a baseball.
What does DOMINANCE have to do with baseball?? :p

·
Registered
1 Posts
looking for H and R

I met a warrant officer on rifle range once who had a H and R .22 auto that looked exactly like a M1 carbine. The thing shot great. I have been looking for one like it for years. Any leads? Tks

·
Banned
4,868 Posts
I met a warrant officer on rifle range once who had a H and R .22 auto that looked exactly like a M1 carbine. The thing shot great. I have been looking for one like it for years. Any leads? Tks
There was a piece in the shotgun news a few issues ago that had one and a whole write up about it

1 - 13 of 13 Posts