Weekend Mosin

Discussion in 'Curio & Relic Discussion' started by zhuk, Jun 21, 2010.

1. zhuk

zhuk New Member

As I have no firearms personally -yet- I am alas forced to post other peoples...

(Well-used) Mosin owned by a club member:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

I love the fact that you can get it cheap, looking like it was run over by a tank (hell, it might have been), and make it look really nice with just a tiny bit of money and a lot of tlc.:cool:

3. zhuk

zhuk New Member

Yeah you don't need to spend *cough* 1350 bucks :eek: for something like this

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

beautiful though it is!

Probably goes some way to explaining the price...mosins more commonly go for about $400-500 here:

THESE RIFLES HAVE BEEN RE BARRELED WITH A HARD CHROME BORE FOR EXCEPTIONAL LIFE, AND REFURBISHED AT THE RUSSIAN FACTORY, A REALLY SUPERB RIFLE , THIS RIFLE COMES AS A KIT, FITTED WITH A VOMZ 4X32 RUSSIAN SCOPE GOOD QUALITY AND VERY CLEAR, ALSO FITTED WITH A NYLON PADDED CHEEK PIECE. THIS RIFLE HAS THE DESIRABLE OCTAGONAL RECEIVER

GARRY FORDE Longarms

4. zhuk

zhuk New Member

And without the cheekpiece & scope. How could you not lust after that :D

[​IMG]

5. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

You have got to come visit. Maybe the FTF get together next year?

6. zhuk

zhuk New Member

Sounds great CA...but exactly how assiduous are Homeland Security nowdays? :D

You never know lol

7. gandog56

gandog56 New Member

Why? A Mosin Nagant is about the cheapest 30 cal rifle out there. I can still find them for 80 bucks. (And that's AFTER Obama!)

8. zhuk

zhuk New Member

They're anywhere between $400-500 here...and in any case we have to go through so much hassle and bureaucracy to obtain firearms, a pistol and a more competition-oriented bolt action are really my priorities right now, as competing is all I can legally do anyway. A mosin, yeah one day maybe.