websites and companies that you've had issues with

Discussion in 'Firearm Accessories & Gear' started by jeff619, Jan 12, 2018.

1. jeff619

jeff619 New Member

for me, its calegalmags.com

the owner, John Collins, sent me a defective pmag, refused to accept it, made me pay $10 for shipping, finally admits its defective. I ask for an upgrade to the 25 rd mag from the 20, which is less than $10, says no, tells me to buy another one from him. disrespectful *******, had to file a dispute with my credit card company just to get a refund from a defective pmag he ****ed up by modifying and not knowing what hes doing, too cowardly to admit defeat and do whats right so now i have to blast him and hopefully he wont treat any other paying customer this way. Unacceptable in the gun community !!.

also nationalgunforum.com permanently banned me within 1 hour for posting about this guy, i didn't know waking people up to crappy companies, defective parts and ****ty customer service meant i get banned for life.

ENOUGH WITH THE CENSORSHIP, I THOUGHT A PRO 2ND AMENDMENT WEBSITE WOULD BE THE LAST ONE TO DO THIS. MONEY TALKS I GUESS

2. PaBushMan

PaBushMan Well-Known Member

Jeff you got banned from National gun forum, Didn't you learn your lesson?????????

3. Dallas53

Dallas53 Well-Known Member

i tend to be highly suspicious of new members, who with their first post is to bash and trash a person, a brand, a product, or company.

small wonder you got banned!

in case you didn't notice, this isn't the Better Business Bureau!

PaBushMan likes this.
  4. ellis36

ellis36 Well-Known Member Supporter

Do like the rest of us if we find ourselves in a similar situation.

Suck it up, look for a better source and forget it.

What do you expect us to do?

Buy you a lollipop?

Just a clue: Stars and capital letters on a first post is not a positive way to get sympathy. Actually, it makes you look like a nutcase!

ellis

MisterMcCool, Dallas53 and PaBushMan like this.
  5. PaBushMan

PaBushMan Well-Known Member

The funny thing is the Co is still in business or 7 years now, They probably are not so bad,.

ellis36 likes this.
  6. jeff619

jeff619 New Member

i dont play by cowards rules.

7. microadventure

microadventure Active Member

this is why we have ignore lists. hit a button, he's banned, 4 posts into his signing on here.

alsaqr and PaBushMan like this.
  8. alsaqr

alsaqr Well-Known Member Supporter

Yep, in 78 years i've been taken numerous times: Learned something every time. Just sucked it up and went on.

ellis36 likes this.