Web site messed up

Discussion in 'FirearmsTalk Support and Suggestions' started by Bladerunnerfury, Jan 6, 2013.

1. Bladerunnerfury

Bladerunnerfury New Member

It first started with it not showing pictures now its just encryption any help?

2. Shooter

Shooter Administrator Staff Member Admin Moderator

How do you access the site?

3. Bladerunnerfury

Bladerunnerfury New Member

Chrome is my browser and I either type you guys into my URL bar and click on forums or just add it to the URL

4. gregs887

gregs887 New Member

I am also having problems on Chrome. I don't currently have any other browser installed to check, but my screen is all white for some reason? Also I am getting very slow load times throughout the site. I am uploading a screenshot so you can see what I mean.

Screen shot 2013-01-17 at 4.03.55 PM.jpg

5. gregs887

gregs887 New Member

Posting again, this time from Firefox with the same results. For some reason the site loads perfectly using the stock android browser on my phone, but that's it. I am having a hard time figuring it out on my end as no other websites are affected, and I can access JeepForum just fine. Thoughts?

6. Shooter

Shooter Administrator Staff Member Admin Moderator

JeepForum is no longer apart of the network, but I appreciate you trying to help out with more information.

Can you access this site and see images and color?

RugerTalk.com

That's a safe site within our network (launches next week).

7. gregs887

gregs887 New Member

RugerTalk.com loads just fine (and fast too). I've tried Chrome, Firefox, and Safari all with the same result. Cleared cookies, history, cache, I'm out of ideas :confused: