Weaver kaspa scopes

Discussion in 'Optics & Mounts' started by npink, Feb 16, 2012.

1. npink

npink New Member

Has any body used Thes scopes and what did you think of them

2. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

I posted the same question a few weeks ago and basically got nothing except it was made in China. I ended up getting a Bushnell Trophy XLT 1-4X24 with an illuminated red dot in a 4A reticle. I really like it so far. Very clear optics and a nice uncomplicated reticle. The only part that lights is the 1 MOA center red dot. I mounted it on my AR in a 30mm cantilever mount. I took it to the indoor 25 yard range and got it on paper. Only had to adjust the vertical. If the wind dies down sometime, I will take it to the outdoor range. I figure 2" high at 100 yards will put it on at 200 yards and the top of the bottom post should be good for 300 yards. Check out Acadamy for $185 shipped.

3. npink

npink New Member

I was looking at the 3-12 by 42 with the lighted retacal

4. Txhillbilly

Txhillbilly Active Member

I haven't seen a Kaspa model,but Weaver makes a very good scope.
    Most are made in Japan'and use Japanese lenses,which are very good quality glass.

I have a Weaver Super Slam 3-15x50 scope,and the optic quality of it is outstanding.I should receive my new Classic Extreme scope tomorrow.The Super Slam replaced the Classic Extreme line,and you can get them almost half off.