Weapons for home defense

Discussion in 'Other Weapons' started by Jkl-28, Dec 7, 2011.

1. Jkl-28

Jkl-28 New Member

So what other weapons (other than firearms) do you guys keep around the house to defend your home?.... Knives? Bats? Machetes? Pepper spray? Batons? Ect......

2. peters923

peters923 New Member

A menacing pair of Boston Terrorists...

3. Vicidian

Vicidian New Member

My Ka-bar Big Brother and a bamboo stick. I also have a couple of magazines for my Glock 22 that have those MADs auxiliary defense or whatever they're called on them. Those bastards hurt.

4. trip286

trip286 New Member

There's a battleaxe in the corner, and a chainsaw under the bed. Not to mention the fact that I sleep naked, so someone has to be a real glutton for punishment if they come in uninvited after hours.

Now I'm daydreaming of slaying dragons with a giant axe, while in my birthday suit. I encourage all of you to do the same, revel in my glory!!

5. rem870forever

rem870forever New Member

U could try a bow or crossbow

6. Alpha1Victor

Alpha1Victor New Member

Lol wow.

Signing out, Alpha1victor.

7. Marlinman

Marlinman New Member

I have 9 swords a battle axe more knives than i can use 3 bows and a crossbow. Plus a 200 lb malamute. My moms daschound doesnt count

8. Alpha1Victor

Alpha1Victor New Member

I have a few sets of throwing knives set around the house. I have been throwing knives since I was in training pants. I also have a german shepard and an alaskan husky. They are trained man eaters:)

Signing out, Alpha1victor.

9. JohnnyS74

JohnnyS74 New Member

I have a sword next to my bed along with a fox scout axe in my closet more knives then i can fit in my pockets and a bow and the trusty baseball bat im also pretty good throwing knives so if anything jams or is empty im good on melee weapons.

10. Marlinman

Marlinman New Member

I sleep with custom made titanium hand and a half "bastard" claymore at the two corners of my bed, a kabar between the matresses that i can throw very well usually and a gil hibben tooth pick from expendables on my head board i can throw as well. I also have a blackfoot war hawk my friend gave me. I think it is one of my most prized possesions since my friend made it for me in the ways of his people-the blackfeet of old

11. jon1992d

jon1992d New Member

I dont know about you guys im a pretty mean pillow fighter and my shi tzu can pinch toes pretty good!

12. Wambli

Wambli Member

Protection trained. My guns are only to be used to put whatever he leaves behind out of it's misery...:D

[​IMG]

13. Marlinman

Marlinman New Member

My mute is that way

14. JDAMSrUS

JDAMSrUS New Member

I keep a two hawks standard tomahawk but only as a back up to my H&K P30L with a streamlight TLR-2 and 30 rnd clip full of Speer gold dots. If those fail, I have one of those xiphos swords from "300" I ordered one night in a drunken stupor... Better than a flick on the nose :)

15. Jay

Jay New Member

Like Wambli, these guys are a very good deterrent, at 80 pounds each. Luka on the left, is a Shepherd, Husky, Chow mix, and Rico on the right is a pit/boxer mix.... both were rescues.

[​IMG]

16. Sonic82

Sonic82 New Member

now that's funny!

17. Sonic82

Sonic82 New Member

One will hold you down and the other will lick you to death.

[​IMG]

18. unclebear

unclebear New Member

I keep my hunting knife next to my 357 mag, just because you never know who or whats in your house and sometimes a pistol isn't necessary.

19. fetep

fetep New Member

When he's not sleeping he's very intimidating. As long as the bad guy doesn't realize the dog would help him carry things out.

Attached Files: