Weapon inside car???

Discussion in 'Other Weapons' started by HAWAIIAN792, May 4, 2011.

1. HAWAIIAN792

HAWAIIAN792 New Member

Aloha every one i am a hawaiian im signing up for the us army trying to get posted schofield

My question is

I need a weapon that can fire inside of a car like a gun, however hawaii you cannot have gun in car. Now i been in situations not so good inside a car, i can hold my own on my feet. But not very well sitting in car.

This is even more important to me if im in army. What kine of options are there, something non lethal easily hidden but at least can give time to either turn on car escape, or step out and swing!

Mahalo/thanks!

Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2011
  2. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

Pepper spray, if that is illegal in the Islands get a can of Wasp Spray. It shoots a stream 10 feet and burns like Hell. They'll be rolling on the ground for a good 5 minutes.

Aloha, Bra!

3. Poink88

Poink88 New Member

This makes me wonder why. Can you clarify?

4. HAWAIIAN792

HAWAIIAN792 New Member

Hmm thank u, yeah they sell pepper spray, not sure if it will scare someone tho? is there like a weaponized paint ball gun? Or something with impact.

But i will take that advice if theres no options mahalo

5. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Attached Files:

6. HAWAIIAN792

HAWAIIAN792 New Member

Poink in the army i will have a nice car and dont want any dents like my old pos got lol

7. HAWAIIAN792

HAWAIIAN792 New Member

Thanks guys i will check those options out but mostly looking for a impact fake gun. BCT isnt for a couple months so i got time.

8. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

If you just want to scare someone, always drive around with five locals in the car! :D

Nothing like having body guards!! I didn't know Oahu had gotten that rough?

BTW, a fake gun will get you killed, Bra!!

9. canebrake

canebrake New Member

No offence but a fake gun will get you dead real quick here on the mainland bro.

10. HAWAIIAN792

HAWAIIAN792 New Member

I gotcha not too much guns out here thats why worst is knives/pipes etc so im not worried bout getting shot,

Most of oahu is mellow but not where i grew up lol, yeah a packed car is good but its a huge humbug id rather be with some chicks :)

11. HAWAIIAN792

HAWAIIAN792 New Member

Worstest thing is chronics, and everyone think they UFC superstars these days but only like mob and wait till u stuck in ur car smh

12. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

If I am up around Makaha, I usually carry 2 or 3 Somoan iron workers. :rolleyes: Auwe!

You will be going mainland for BCT and your AIT, and posts are likely going to have some limitations on having a counterfeit gun (or a personal vehicle while on trainee status). And it is really not a good idea. I only bluff when playing poker.

If you wind up back at Schofield, will you be living in barracks, or off post?

13. HAWAIIAN792

HAWAIIAN792 New Member

Haha hey bro, im from water street makaha! Nothin better than uso bodyguards lol

Hmm i see what ur saying, not really worried bout AIT, im gonna stay on post just jam cod lol and save money for car.

i will almost certainly be on barracks, do they search ur car? maybe i keep my tools in there lol

14. FaTmAn

FaTmAn New Member

I recall when i was growing my mother she was handicapped she would keep a ball peen hammer between her seat and center council and she would just pull that out if she had any problems good for short work

15. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

The military is kind of funny when it comes to supposed weapons. You need something that will work as a weapon but is not considered a weapon. The wasp spray sounds good. A tool bag with handy items is another. An electricians hammer has straighter claws than a carpenters hammer. I used to carry a short piece of 350 mcm rubber covered copper cable in my car. Just a piece of scrap not a weapon.:rolleyes:

16. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

ANYTHING that enters a military reservation is subject to search. There is also a requirement to register motor vehicles with the Post Provost marshal. In many cases, personel on trainee status may not register a car or drive. Talk with the recruiters and get the straight story first for where you are going.

17. orangello

orangello New Member

Do you plan on having headrests in your car? cublmaisidts
    The ones in some cars snatch up pretty jf;jkk easily and have two semi-pointy, steel posts that will be exposed when the headrest is removed from the seat. kmmmmiiij The posts on the hrests in my sentra are about eyeball width apart.

Don't forget, seatbelts and their buckles save lives; you can choke a person out with one or smack them with the buckle.
    &&nmnga

18. adjusterr

adjusterr New Member

Howzit Bruddah: I would go for the wasp spray, no legal problems and sure will stop even a big boy dead in his tracks, won't wash out as quick as pepper spray. Sorry to hear Hawaii has problems, I lived down Kaneohe, Waikalua Road, 1965-68. Loved that place. Easy.

19. HAWAIIAN792

HAWAIIAN792 New Member

Hmm some cool ideas i will definitely check that stuff out

As for AIT yeah cant have a car, but im planning on just staying on barracks most part, jam Cod lol. Id hate to have to use lethal force, its just without a firearm, the guy outside the car has the advantages. one time a couple guys never like approach while i had my bat, but when i jump in the car the few seconds it takes to start the engine they rush the opportunity to start banging on the car and landed one on my cheek lol before i dug out.

the wasp spray sounds the best idea give me time to escape or step out and smash! haha

As for barracks rules i will look into that, worse comes to worse i can just stash um somewhere outside base if i need em on weekends

hopefully this thread help other people consider car defense as well! mahalo guys

20. HAWAIIAN792

HAWAIIAN792 New Member

For the most part esp windward side still really nice, but if u born and raised and involved in the community lol its a bit harder. I think its cause the old crack and now meth epidemic, resulting in all kinds of problems. It is what it is