We Want THIS Show Cancelled Immediately if Not Sooner

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Dillinger, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

And on the heels of the thread were we want shows brought back to life, this is the thread for telling everyone what shows need to go away for good.

I am talking about these force fed, cookie cutter, I haven't changed anything since the last time I was on TV stupid BS shows that just seem to keep getting air time.

Let's have your list here.

Anything Law & Order. I hate that entire show

Anything with Jimmy Smits. That guy sucks. Period. Anything he is in sucks and he really should be drummed out of Hollywood for being the Harbinger of Suck!

Desperate Housewives anywhere! No one cares.

Any "Dancing" show, for any reason. No one cares if as a retired sports star you can do a powerful performance in the Cha-Cha or if you danced your ass off. :mad:

Lets have them - Shows you hate and can't believe they live....

2. Jpyle

Jpyle New Member

Anything with Jersey Shore...Housewives...Bachelors/Bachelorettes...or washed up has-beens/never-beens dancing, singing or performing for talentless, D-List judges...

3. suprdave

suprdave New Member

4. NGIB

NGIB New Member

Just about any show on ABC or NBC. CBS has a few shows I'll watch but not many. Sadly, good TV (on the networks) doesn't exist anymore...

5. Yunus

Yunus New Member

Whats the problem with Law and Order? I don't like SVU or CI but the new LA one that is the same format as the original isn't bad. Law and Order did peak with Briscoe and Green as the cops, that was like 6 years ago now.

/dong dong

6. Jo da Plumbr

Jo da Plumbr New Member

Glee

And I've never even seen it!
    The fans call themselves "Gleeks" Isn't that cute. Makes me want a fully auto. JK

7. steve666

steve666 New Member

Anything that purports to be a "Reality" show.

8. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

It's a dumping ground for every liberal, wanna be hack actor that barely qualifies as "C" list in Holly-Hell.

Christopher Merino - Ugh.
    Richard Belzer - Please, that guy couldn't play dead
    Benjamin Bratt ?
    Anthony Anderson ?
    Jerry Orbach ?
    Ice-T ? The King of the Rap Sellouts

Those are the ones just off the top of my head based on the non-stop onslaught of commercials that TNT and TBS run as frequently as possible.

9. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

Oprah, The View, Conan O'brian, Letterman, So, you think you can dance, American Idol, America's got Talant, Dancing with the Stars, Little People Big World, House Hunters, House Hunters International, 19 Kids and Counting, What Not to Wear, Survivor, Supernanny, The Amazing Race, Keeping up with the Kardasians.

That's all she had scheduled to record on the DVR??:mad:

10. Squirrel_Slayer

Squirrel_Slayer New Member

Survivor, it's been on forever and I'm over it!
    Glee
    And the lineup on Home and Garden Network
    Jersey Shore, thos people make me sick!
    The Real World

There is more, they will keep coming to me.

11. TheOldMan

TheOldMan New Member

One up on that ...!!

12. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

B-b-but.....Angie Harmon too? :(

[​IMG]

13. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

....and Mrs. Bobby Flay?

[​IMG]

14. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Adding eye candy to a crappy show doesn't improve it's worth.

You sir, have been sucked into the Baywatch Syndrome. Go oil yourself up and kneel before your Alter to the Hoff. :eek::p

15. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

What can I say? I have a weakness.

16. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

I like Discovery, History, and Military. Since I get weather reports off the computer, they could turn off the boob tube today, and I would not miss it.

17. JonM

JonM Moderator

hey now i like the law and order CI a lot with that denofrio guy it doesnt seem to have a real political bend that i can detect. the regular meh. svu can go burn in a fire.

you better not touch my ncis tho. i just love it when harmon is shooting people in the ass or pushing denoso out of a plane lol.

you better leave my crab fishing log cutting and top shot alone. i like those "unreality" shows. along with pawn stars . i know they are mainly dramatized but i still like watching em.

18. Overkill0084

Overkill0084 Active Member

Anything to do with Lifetime network (The Woman Thrown Down the Stairs Network) or Oxygen (Estrogen).
    Jersey Shore (Watched like 90 sec once & I wished to kill them all. Not healthy fare, blood pressure spikes & such.) & any show like it.
    If they turned off the various shopping networks, and Style network, the world would be a better place.
    For the love of all that is good, Please stop with the various Kardashian shows. The horror....

19. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

Since my youngest son moved out I've hardly had the TV on at all. Nothing on it interests me very much.

20. Overkill0084

Overkill0084 Active Member

That Denofrio guy (i.e. Private Pyle from FMJ), went into a depressed state and missed filming due to GWB being reelected. UBERLIBERAL! Michael Moriarty, the original Dep. DA (back in the day) quit because of the liberal slant of the show IIRC.