·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Supporting Member
11,983 Posts
JD1969,

This is very good! I wish some CCWs would have been present in the Theater in Colorado things might have came out different there for JR the COWARD!

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
Great story without a slant...you have yourself a reliable news site there!

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good story. Bet no one tries to ban knives.
Bet there are people who think we should regulate them...oh wait we already do.

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
Great story. Surprised to see it aired. American Rifleman TV should air such a segment after each "I Have This Old Gun"!

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
25-5 said:
Great story. Surprised to see it aired. American Rifleman TV should air such a segment after each "I Have This Old Gun"!
Or come up with a reimagening of "I Should be Alive"...

·
Banned
3,396 Posts
That is an outstanding story. We could use a lot more of those.

·
Registered
8,175 Posts
happy to hear a positive outcome when a firearm is used :)

Good story. Bet no one tries to ban knives.
Bet there are people who think we should regulate them...oh wait we already do.
Haven't been to NYC have you? anything over 3" is banned, can't even buy a knife from Home Depot without showing ID and answering questions about why you need it :(

·
Registered
5 Posts
The sad fact of the matter is that events similar to these happen on a regular basis, but as mentioned before they do not line up with the image of the average gun owner that Hollywood, the mainstream media, and congress wish to portray. As such it's our duty to try to pass along such news stories as often as we can.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Unfortunately, this kind of story happens all of the time. Even more unfortunate is the fact that they receive little or no coverage by the media.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts