We need legislation now to save kids

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by ff61-6, Apr 20, 2013.

1. ff61-6

ff61-6 New Member

We need to stop the brutal murder of our children. We need to put politics aside and pass common sense legislation to protect our kids. I would ask anyone who reads this to write their elected officials to pass laws to ban, or at least limit the capacity , of pressure cookers.

2. bowhunter17

bowhunter17 New Member

hahahaha. I thought you were serious for a second

3. collegekid20

collegekid20 New Member

man, you honestly had me worried for the first few seconds. lol that was a good one

4. ff61-6

ff61-6 New Member

The events in Boston should show people that crazy people that want kill innocent people are the problem. Not the tools they use to perform these horrible acts.

5. Chainfire

Chainfire Well-Known Member Supporter

I bet the family of the kid who was blown apart would not find any humor in your post.

6. Garadex

Garadex New Member

Agreed, but you only have two posts and normally trolls come in and post crap like that.

7. ff61-6

ff61-6 New Member

I don't find people who stand of graves of dead children and use them as an excuse to take away my freedoms very humorous either.

8. ff61-6

ff61-6 New Member

I don't mean to disrespectful or unsympathetic to anyone involved in that tragedy. My intent is only to point out how ridiculous it is to blame the method that is used to perform such a horrible act and not the person.

9. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

lol, good one. I was about to call troll.

I bet they also don't approve of the man YOU elected spending his time trying to take away OUR God given right instead of focusing on the real problem. Of course, you knew that's exactly what he would do when you voted for him, so you are contributing to the problem.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2013
  10. manta

manta Well-Known Member Supporter

I would agree if you want to make a point find another way. There are people dead and people in hospital with limbs blown off fighting for their lives.

11. blucoondawg

blucoondawg New Member

So someone making a comment about banning pressure cookers is bad and insults the families of the dead and injured but Barrack Obama and his ilk going on national TV with children and families of mass shooting victims in order to take steps toward banning firearms is OK? You liberals really have issues.

12. molonlabexx

molonlabexx New Member

It's also disrespectful to the soldiers who fought and died for our freedoms, including the 2nd amendment. My best friend's HUMVEE hit an IED and it killed many of his good friends. He fought for his life in a ****y hospital in the middle of a dessert. And some suite wearing liberal, whose dog trainer makes more than a navy seal, wants to tell that soldier that his friends died in vein. F#$@ that and #$%% gun control.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2013
  13. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

I didn't see you post anything when Obama marched the families of those dead children up onto the stages, and paraded them all around the country. I guess it's ok to do that if your a liberal, isn't it?
    Lets also not forget about how the Liberals were campaigning for gun control before the blood at Sandy Hook was even dry. I don't recall you saying anything about that either.

14. ff61-6

ff61-6 New Member

If you ask most people what makes this the greatest country in the world, they say freedom. That's incorrect. Many countries are free. It's that our rights are guaranteed under the constitution and the bill of rights. If we are willing to throw away our rights without realizing how important they are, soon we will lose everything that makes us great. .

15. orangello

orangello New Member

I think it is sometimes easier to blame a soulless machine or device than to blame another human (biologically) for such cowardly and cruel acts of terrorism.

16. manta

I haven't heard Obama making jokes about dead childern and injured civilians to get his point across. I don't find anything funny about the bombings in Boston and its inappropriate at best to use it to make a point.

17. ff61-6

ff61-6 New Member

I'm not joking about dead kids. What I'm saying is how stupid it is to suggest we ban pressure cookers because that's what was used to kill and injure all these people. If they used a truck and drove through the crowd no one would say ban fords. But if these people used an AR-15 to kill these people, a lot of people would want to ban AR-15s. Does anyone else appreciate what a stupid concept that is.

18. manta

I agree with all the above maybe not the way it was put across.