We love us some dogs.....

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by lonyaeger, Nov 30, 2009.

1. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

After reading Dave's post, it made me realize there are a lot of dog lovers on the FTF. I thought it would be great to see photos of yours, if you want to share.

I'll start with my Ranger, a border collie mix who showed up here at the ranch two years ago and never left! Glad he didn't...my favorite dog of all time.

Hang in, suprdave.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 30, 2009
  2. Bigguns911

Bigguns911 New Member

The latest addition

I think we did this a while back but this is my newest dog and family friend. Got him today, he is a pure breed German Shepherd about 2 years old. The Dachshund and he are having a hard time getting along but it will work out.

DSC02406.jpg

3. bigbad-ratman

bigbad-ratman New Member

well, here's mine. the first is my stupid dog, cocker named val; second is my smart but skitish jack russel Haley; and then my buddy, JRT named Nemo. my wife also has a half dog, yorkie name Emily, but i wont waste your time with that one.

Attached Files:

4. Jusselin

Jusselin New Member

this is shelly :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

i know what you guys are thinking, but take it easy on me, its the wifes dog....although i fell in love with her too

5. jwhirl413

jwhirl413 New Member

christmas and dogs 012.jpg

frisbe.jpg I just love some australian shepherds...gotta getcha one and you'll never go back

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 30, 2009
  6. AsmelEduardo

AsmelEduardo New Member

Lazaro - Dachshund
    the shoes eater.... LOL:D
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

Well, my laptop at home went belly up recently, so I've been reduced to logging in at work only for now.

I have two Great Danes and have posted pics before though if you want to search through the threads. :rolleyes:

Kaiser is a mantle male and Sadie is a harlequin female. Both from the same litter and 9.5 months old. Kaiser weighs 115lbs and Sadie a little less. Kaiser is also 31" at the withers. :eek:

8. ItsmeShane

ItsmeShane New Member

I have 2 of these myself but this one is a MICRO version of mine, I will post pictures when I get home.

9. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

Is that a standard? My mom breed mini's, I think she's up to 12 at her house, they have an Alaskan Malamute too. It's kinda funny to see 12 10-14# dogs and then one 120# dog.
    The wife and I are currently petless although we're both animal lovers and as soon as we have our own house I'm sure we'll get a dog or cat or hamster or something....

10. Shooter girl

Shooter girl New Member

I hear ya there. My good computer crashed a few months ago, so I had to pull out my old one that doesn't have much on it, and doesn't work very well.

Trapper, five years old.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Jusselin

Jusselin New Member

yeah she was the runt of the litter :D we love her though, the cool thing is she doesnt bark at all so she doesnt keep us awake at night, also she uses the litter box so we dont have to pick up behind her

12. AsmelEduardo

AsmelEduardo New Member

Yes, he's standard... I don't like the minis because having too short legs when they get old have several spine diseases.

13. Dzscubie

Dzscubie New Member

I don’t have a picture of my dog “Dallas” he is a Sheppard husky mix but here is a picture of my wife and her partner “Wessel”, who lives with us. “Wessel” is a Belgian Laekenois and one hell of a narcotics dog.

Attached Files:

14. ItsmeShane

ItsmeShane New Member

you got it MADE. that is all mine do is bark and crap everywhere. one of mine, the old one is afraid of thunderstorms. and literally after even the smallest crack of thunder, you better go find him because he just crapped on the floor.

15. Jess

Jess New Member

this is Bolt, he herds chickens. We may get him some goats for sport.....

Attached Files:

16. slowryde45

slowryde45 New Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    - my nephews Brazilian Mastiff - Biggs
    sadly...they had to put him down when he developed medical problems :(

But he'll always be remembered...he was a horse, but a lovable one.

17. slowryde45

slowryde45 New Member

[​IMG]
    Rocky - waiting for the tide to come back in

[​IMG]
    The eyes of ELMO are upon you

[​IMG]
    Kermit - pointing or ???

18. suprdave

suprdave New Member

The pic with the Frenchie is awesome!

19. ItsmeShane

ItsmeShane New Member

Here are my two. Dakota and Roxy.

Attached Files:

20. ktmboyz

ktmboyz New Member

Here is a pic of my two Girls again, I need to get em out and take some new ones
    http://www.imagetex.com/albums/userpics/10387/*****es.jpg