We gotta get Disney on board.

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by txpossum, Jul 3, 2013.

1. txpossum

txpossum New Member

Guns are getting a bad image lately. Oh, sure, there have been a few . . . unfortunate . . . incidents, but hey, was the movie "Cars" not a success, regardless of all the people who die each year in auto accidents? So we need to get Disney or Pixar or someone to make "Guns".

Mebbe something like this: all the guns have been banned from human society, and they now live in Guntown, out in the desert or mebbe on the top of a mountain somewhere, talking about the good old days when they would go with their owners to the shooting range or hunting or sumptin.

They something happens where are the humans are in danger, and with no guns to protect them people are in danger of dying out. The guns hear about this, and ride to the rescue.

The Sheriff of Guntown would be a crusty old Peacemaker; the wise old vet a 1911; there'd be a Glock sneaking around causing trouble; and the romantic interest could be a Ladysmith.

Yep. I think it's an idea whose time has come.

2. armoredman

armoredman Active Member

Cute - Pixar might do that, but Disney? I highly doubt it, ever, leftist viewpoints.

3. ndfi78

ndfi78 New Member

You realize that pixar is owned by disney right armoredman? :)

4. SRK97

SRK97 Well-Known Member Supporter

That is the greatest plot to a movie I have ever read, if I worked for disney you would have a job:)

5. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Hmm- I can see a couple of Italian .32 autos, a Russian Makarov with a really bad accent, dollink. Perhaps an Enfield revolver with a British accent.

Of course, the somewhat dumb, brash new kid to town would be the Glock.

Banished to Guntown by the Illegal Mayors against Guns, when the aliens invade (they will all have New York accents) -armed with the phased plasma rifles, in the 40 watt range- it will be up to the residents of Guntown to save the day.

I like it!

6. CourtJester

CourtJester Well-Known Member

I talked to my son about this and his 13 year old brain has a better love interest. It would be between a .45 LC and a and a gentle hard working 410. Their baby would be grow up to be the Judge who saves the day when all of the hand gun ammo is gone.

7. Gizord1

Gizord1 New Member

Don't forget the Jewish family!

(Uzi and Desert Eagle)

8. stratrider

stratrider New Member

And a Brazillian (accent) Taurus or Rossi?

9. dango

dango Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

If one were to research "Disney" one might be a tad deflated as far as (Elitists) go .... , just don't ...! :rolleyes:

10. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

who would provide the voices?

11. rockratt

rockratt Active Member Lifetime Supporter

Disney is one of the largest anti gunning, anti hunting organizations in this country and possibly the world. Don't see it happening!!!!

12. dango

dango Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Mick Jagger , Ted Nuggent , Billy Preston , Robin Williams and Bett Mider..!

:D. :confused:

13. armoredman

armoredman Active Member

Nope, but I do now. My kid is 13 - he watches documentaries and science programs, not much cartooning going on over here. :)

14. txpossum

txpossum New Member

The 1911 could be played by Sam Elliot; the Glock by PeeWee Herman.

15. SRK97

SRK97 Well-Known Member Supporter

I'm 16 and I still watch cartoons;)

16. DFlynt

DFlynt New Member

Arnold after all they are both Austrian.

17. hairbear1

hairbear1 Active Member

Big Arnie could be the voice for H&K, Jet Li/Jackie Chan could be the voices for the SKS brothers, Russell Crowe and Hugh Jackman could voice the crusty old SMLE brothers veterans from WW I &II and Gunny Ermery could voice Sgt Garand a real hard case/hard arse who still thinks that the Germans and Japs are at war with the world.

18. DFlynt

DFlynt New Member

Jürgen Prochnow since he is a German.

19. bigjim

bigjim New Member

TX, you have been smoking toooooooooooo many of those C-gars. (LOL)

Or something a lot stronger (LOL).

Jim

20. Chainfire

Chainfire Well-Known Member Supporter

Possum, you need to stop smoking that stuff on week days. :)