Waterfowlers?

Discussion in 'Hunting Forum' started by suprdave, Dec 5, 2009.

1. suprdave

suprdave New Member

Anyone doing good this season? Ducks and geese are starting to arrive in Arkansas. I'l start "thinning out the numbers" next weekend! Post pics if you can!

2. hunter Joe

hunter Joe New Member

It's been a few years since I've hunted quack quacks, although, our new chocolate lab Darla is taking to the water just like an otter. I've had her out pheasant hunting and I can't keep her out of the drink. I guess I'm going to have to dust off the dekes. Shoot straight and be safe, Joe

3. suprdave

suprdave New Member

Do it. There are good duck numbers this year!

4. suprdave

suprdave New Member

Are you shi!!ing me? I'm the only duck/goose hunter on here? No way!

5. jpattersonnh

jpattersonnh Active Member

Nope, You are not the only one. Just need time to get out. The corn fields and rivers are waiting.

6. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Here's my pray Dave:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. suprdave

suprdave New Member

JD's Rectal Seal Replacement...classic.

8. suprdave

suprdave New Member

I took my son a few days ago. He's 4, and is constantly asking to go with me, so I caved! I bought him some waders and a coat, and woke him up at the crack of dawn! We walked through a quarter of a mile of flooded timber(about 100 feet awat from our spot) when he fell. He only got his arm wet, but I had to take the safe route. We got back to the truck, and he already wants to go again! I think I'll take him to a field this time!

9. suprdave

suprdave New Member

I took a few guys from North Carolina out this week and we "harvested" roughly 100 ducks and 11 geese. We had a good time and shared some laughs. Good to be home, and out of the cold...for a few days...!

10. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

Glad to you back Dave, safe and sound. Congrats on the hunt, sounds like good hunting and fun was had by all. :D

Jack