Watch this little girl shoot!!

Discussion in 'Competition Shooting' started by Dearhunter, Nov 21, 2013.

1. Dearhunter

Dearhunter Supporting Member Supporter

2. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

She is really good. She will be awesome if she stays with it.

3. BVAL

BVAL New Member

Love it, love it, love it. The future of this county is not lost yet. Way to go young lady!

4. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

5. Cracker7

Cracker7 New Member

I've seen this before, but thanks for posting. She's badazz

6. ctshooter

ctshooter New Member

Anyone else feeling slightly immaculated ??

Great job!!

7. trip286

trip286 New Member

Her imaginary balls are bigger than most men's here.

8. G30USMC

G30USMC Well-Known Member Supporter

Very impressed !!

9. DocWard

DocWard New Member

I believe the word you were looking for was "emasculated." I have to say, she does one heckuva job!

10. ctshooter

ctshooter New Member

I could have sworn that's what I typed freakin auto correct or maybe my big *** thumbs. Or maybe I could reread what I type so I don't make stupid misspellings like that.

11. DocWard

DocWard New Member

I won't mention some of the autocorrect errors I've made!

12. ctshooter

ctshooter New Member

Sometimes I want to throw the damn phone for the auto correct. Other times I'm like oh that's how you spell it...

13. opaww

opaww New Member

Her name is Katlyn and they are from Tenn. Her sister and mother also shoot. She is 14 right now, and a member of the NRA. She shot a 3 gun match when she was 13 for a team that was one person short and they won first place, she donated her share of the winnings to wounded warriors

14. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

Regardless of the Liberal press and the Conspiracy theorist shooting sports are growing. I doubt any sport is growing faster and recruiting more than shooting. If you don't believe this give up CBS,NBC and other Liberal rags. Join a shooting sport.:)

15. opaww

opaww New Member

The Female shooting sport is among the fastest growing right now

16. WebleyFosbery38

WebleyFosbery38 New Member

Wow, did I say Wow?????? She's good, Man I would have loved to show that just before some of our qual ranges, that would have inspired less REMF like scores for sure!

This just goes to prove a couple things that have been eating at me, first, Women are just as capable of shooting as Men, I never questioned that but lost of folks do! The second thing is more important than the first- Kids are much more capable of doing things we think they cant than we give them credit for. If we start teaching them early, they learn early! Simple enough but given that knowledge, its time we start doing that!

A child in the 1800's was pre-pubescent and still under the roof of the parent. Today they are 38 and still living at home with Mom and Dad, even bringing the Wife/ GF and Kids in! We want them to stay children forever, thats not doing them or us any favors...

17. Beezer

Beezer Member

I don't think I'd call her "little girl" to her face if she shoots like that. More like "Yes ma'am."

18. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

The greatest shot of all times was a lady. Phoebe Ann Moses AKA "Anne Oakley" was world famous and preformed for the Royal Families of Europe and other world leaders of the day. She was in her time more famous than Rock stars of today.:)