Firearms Talk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,880 Posts
Different guns in different movies, smith and wessons, webleys, Browning hi-power, depends on which movie we're talking.

·
Banned
18,636 Posts
I believe his main one, his personally owned, was a Smith model 10 or it's predecessor.

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
One was a Webley Mk IV, the other was a Webley "WG" army model.

·
Banned
18,636 Posts
He carried and/or used several. I based my post on what I've seen him pack in his luggage at his home in the movies. I consider the one he leaves on his adventures with to be "his".

Just like how I leave every day from the house with a 1911, but, should the SHTF while I'm out, and I pick up an AK from invading Canadian troops reeking of maple syrup.... That just makes it a pick up.

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
kytowboater said:
One was a Webley Mk IV, the other was a Webley "WG" army model.
I according to wiki that is lol

·
Registered
6,928 Posts
He carried and/or used several. I based my post on what I've seen him pack in his luggage at his home in the movies. I consider the one he leaves on his adventures with to be "his".

Just like how I leave every day from the house with a 1911, but, should the SHTF while I'm out, and I pick up an AK from invading Canadian troops reeking of maple syrup.... That just makes it a pick up.
Never fired- Dropped once :D

·
Registered
6,928 Posts
Never fired- Dropped once :D

He actually shot the one sword wielding Indian dude. Remember?
For sure- LMAO ever time i watch that part :p
I was referrin to Trips reply bout them Canadian AK's :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.