Warning to Glenn Beck: Don’t Drink Diet Coke

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Bigcountry02, Oct 10, 2010.

1. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

The article is on infowars and pulled from other sites. It initially discusses medical issues he is dealing with. The article is informative in nature; but, scary information regarding "Aspartame". Now they say this is perfectly safe to consume. You all can decide for yourselfs, me I will check the packages a little more on the ingredients. Some of the items, will no longer be consumed! Damn, all the goodies I somewhat love! :(

Aspartame is made up of 50% phenylalanine — as noted above, genetically modified — 40% aspartic acid and 10% methyl alcohol. Methyl alcohol inevitably affects vision. Back when the government imposed prohibition on the country, thousands of people went blind due to the use of wood alcohol/methanol in spirits (Moonshine).

Product that uses aspartame is Equal and Nutrasweet.

Here is the link to the article:

Warning to Glenn Beck: Don’t Drink Diet Coke

Food facts website, also read some of the comments and some of the links that are posted in those comments:

Surprising Foods Containing Aspartame

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/...nel.Pubmed_DefaultReportPanel.Pubmed_RVDocSum

Last edited: Oct 10, 2010
  2. cameronguyton

cameronguyton New Member

I'll be in trouble when beer and water start to contain this crap. :)

3. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

really again with the sweet and low is going to kill you crap. WHAT EVER....

This stuff is getting old really.

4. suprdave

suprdave New Member

Don't you dare jinx me!