Warning! Older Men Beware!

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Vikingdad, Sep 14, 2012.

1. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

I received this warning from a good friend. I am grateful to him for providing me with this important heads-up.

Women often receive warnings about protecting
    themselves at the mall and in dark parking lots, etc. This is the first warning
    I have seen for men. I wanted to pass it on in case you haven't heard about it.

A 'heads up' for those men who may be regular
    customers at Lowe's, Home Depot, Costco, or even Wal-Mart.

This one caught me totally by surprise. Over the
    last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping.

Simply going out to get supplies has turned out
    to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you
    or your friends.

Here's how the scam works; Two nice looking,
    college-age girls will come over to your car or truck as you are packing your
    purchases into your vehicle. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag
    and Windex, with their unmentionables almost falling out of their skimpy
    T-shirts. (It's impossible not to look). When you thank them and offer them a
    tip, they say 'No' but instead ask for a ride to McDonald's.

You agree and they climb into the vehicle. On
    the way, they start undressing.
    Then one of them starts crawling all over you,
    while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen May 4th, 9th, 10th, twice
    on the 15th, the 17th, 20th, 24th, and the 29th and again on June 1st, 4th, 8th,
    twice on the 16th & 17th, and very likely again this upcoming weekend.

So tell your friends to be careful. What a
    horrible way to take advantage of us older men.

Warn your friends to be vigilant.

Wal-Mart has wallets on sale for $2.99 each. I
    found even cheaper ones for $.99 at the Dollar Store and bought them out in
    three of their stores.

Also, you never get to eat at McDonald's. I've
    already lost 11 pounds just running back and forth from Lowe's, to Home Depot,
    to Wal-Mart.

So please, send this on to all the older men
    that you know and warn them to be on the lookout for this scam.

(The best times are just before lunch and around
    4:30 in the afternoon.)

2. TekGreg

TekGreg Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

LMAO! Okay, that was pretty good, Viking! Thanks for making my next Wal-Mart run more memorable. :D

3. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

It's not Vikingdad that is going to make that WalMart trip memorable. ;)

I've seen this story before and I absolutely love it.

4. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

I just left the dollar store with 37 .99 cent wallets and have filled them with cut newspaper.

As a 40 year old man I feel it's my responsibility to turn the scam around on these little hussies!

What's the address of that Wal Mart again?

Tack

5. TekGreg

TekGreg Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Always doing your good deeds and being a pillar of the community, Tack! The mayor owes you the key to the city. ;)

6. fmj

fmj New Member

I do believe this is the definition of "taking one for the team"! :D Your a brave man, man!

7. willshoum

willshoum New Member

Change of Heart......

Oooookay....... So how do I explain to my wife, my sudden change about me doing the shopping, and why it takes me so long......And why my truck is always clean.....You think she'll notice the air matress.....;)

8. Vincine

Vincine New Member

I remember stories about people who would spend some amount of time and care, gift wrapping small boxes with ribbons & bows, and then forget them on their car seat after they parked in less than ideal neighborhoods. Lots of times they would forget to roll up the window or lock the door before they took a stroll around the block. These gifts were almost always stolen before they got back. They never learned.

This was a long, long, time ago, during a couple of NYC Sanitation strikes.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2012
  9. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

probably! :eek:

10. willshoum

willshoum New Member

Merry xmas.....

During the holiday season my uncle always played jokes on people. After a fishing trip, he placed the fish scraps in plastic bags, then would wrap them up to look like xmas gifts. He would then place these where he new someone would steal it.....I wish I could have seen these peoples faces when they opened the gift......:)

11. Gatoragn

Gatoragn Active Member

There is a gas station in GA that advertises free sex if you guess the correct number between 1 and 10.

I have yet to win, but my wife one twice last year. :eek:

12. Sonic82

Sonic82 New Member

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. cnorman18

cnorman18 New Member

I have heard of people doing that with dog poop in New York -- and in the South with live rattlesnakes.

Hey, theft is a high-risk profession...

14. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

It is all explainable. You have taken a sudden interest in your diet so you need to do the shopping. It takes so long because you find that you need a nap, which explains the mattress and you can't fit the mattress into the tuck unless it is clean. :D

Now why the Hell is she so damned nosy about you being clean, happy and doing the shopping?

15. bearrwe

bearrwe New Member

Ive been looking for a better way to get rid of that used cat litter!:D

16. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

I heard about a guy who put his beloved dead cat in a nice box for burial and it got stolen.

17. ineverFTF

ineverFTF New Member

Who the f*ck steals someones dead cat!!!

Unfortunately i know it was some azzhole teenagers probably acting on a dare.

I hate my generation :(

18. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

The guy put it into a nice box from some high-dollar store. It was stolen because they thought it might contain valuables.

I don't hate your generation, just the ones who are azzholes.

19. ineverFTF

ineverFTF New Member

You might not hate my generation, i do.

I dont want to but everytime i see just a glimmer of hope some rich ass comes along and sh!ts on it.

And the "punks" aaaahhhh it infuriates me. In most if ya'lls day you could fight and get suspended, worth it.
    I cant even shove one if these f*ckers without being expelled. I got off lucky a couple years ago.
    Besides, they travel in packs, i got lucky when i foolishly took on 6 a couple years ago, i wont do that again.
    I have walked past 1 or 2 of them at a time and they dont glance my way, they know i will destroy them. When it's always 6-7 it is more difficult to intimidate them with actually getting physical.

My apologizes for the language this topic just gets me like nothin else.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2012
  20. bearrwe

bearrwe New Member

I'm not one to go easy on people that don't deserve it, but even I won't judge a whole generation. Since losing most of my site my 2 teenagers have taken up alot to help me with things I can't do. They are you're generation. The Boy Scouts that were asking for donations for the families of troops still deployed, when they notice I was having a hard time getting around and asked if I needed them to do any chores to help me out, they are your generation. If someone as jaded against the world can see so much good in your generation, maybe you should give it a bit more of a chance before you give up on it. Some of the best people I know and probably several on here were extreme hell raisers once. No one really knows themselves until they are tested, you might be surprised by who rises to the challenge. A family emergency, a death of a friend or maybe a few years spent working for our common uncle can change people forever. I don't know you except by your writing but my non requested advice is don't close the book on your generation as a whole just yet there's still some hope.