WARNING: Cramming new scam on the rise

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by cpttango30, Dec 16, 2010.

1. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Cramming is the art of billing charges to your phone bill for services not rendered. We just got hit for $30 from intellidiets.com for this.

So I am putting this out there so that everyone can be informed a little about it.

Make sure you check your phone bills for charges they can be as little as $2 or $3.

Cramming: Mystery Phone Charges

2. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

Cell phone Roaming Charges,I think anytime you use a Roaming Charge,a little icon should pop-up with a guy getting f#*cked in the 4ss...That way you know your Roaming....

3. Seamaster

Seamaster New Member

:d:d:d:d:d Thought little smile/laughing icons were going to show, anyway like your idea, would make an excellent icon for several situations.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2010
  4. cooldave

cooldave New Member

I look at my phone bill, sure enough 14.95 a month.
    Long distance carrier is ILD teleservices. 800-433-4518.

Called that number, enter my phone number, it says connecting to intellidiets.com- after hours recording.

I go to intellidiets.com, home page says no longer accepting memberships... phone number there is 888-300-4893. 24/7. call it and get after hours recording, says to call back M-F.

Hope this info helps someone else. I found this message forum/thread searching intellidiets in google...