Warning: Avoid "OutdoorSuperStore.com"

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Zappa, Feb 22, 2009.

1. Zappa

Zappa New Member

To anyone who stubles onto their website looking for outdoor gear, avoid it like the plague!
    I won't got into all the details, but I purchased an item from them which I never received. Contacting them after the sale is impossible because they don't answer their phone or email. I had to dispute the charge through my credit card company to get the charge removed from my bill.
    Only after I made the mistake of buying from them did I discover that they have a horrendous reputation on epinions.com. 90% of the comments were negative and most read exactly like my own. They also have a long history of complaints filed against them with the BBB of S.C.. :mad:

2. MrKimber

MrKimber New Member

Thanks for the warning. I have heard that they are one of the worst on the planet, you just verified that. :(

3. hillbilly68

hillbilly68 New Member

Thanks for the heads up Z, will stay away from them.

4. Franciscomv

Franciscomv New Member

Thanks for the warning! I'll put them on my black list.

5. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Thank's Zap, their prices are way too high anyway! [​IMG]

6. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Thanks for looking out for the guys Zappa -

We need to perhaps start a thread that can be stickied for anyone looking to do some online purchases.

We could balance it with positive posts of people/companies that would be recommended for purchase...

JD

7. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Uh....orange furry one......remember????

I suggested we (FTF) add an additional Sub-Forum titled Manufactures and list specific contact information, names and numbers, members experiences and even recommendations of people within the manufactures that make life easier. A-hole avoidance system.
    We should assign a member (I would be glad to offer my time) to contact said manufactures and invite them to liaison with us by assigning a designated MFG/FTF contact person/number to handle gun/product specific issues.

[​IMG]

8. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

And I agreed before, as I am agreeing again, but I don't run the website.... I am working behind the scenes to get this set up.....

You belly crawling finger pointer! ;)

9. canebrake

canebrake New Member

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 22, 2009
  10. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Your boyfriend is going to be pissed when I cut that insertion finger off and feed it to you....:cool:

JD

11. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Thanks for the heads up.