Want!

Discussion in 'Other Weapons' started by 1776united, Jan 28, 2014.

1. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

2. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Serious gimmick. "Combines a kukri,machete and hatchet into one"?? A kukri basically is the combination of a machete and hatchet. I Haven't seen too many gas shut off valves in the woods either. I'd save myself $90 and just buy a kukri.

better judged by twelve than carried by six.

3. dango

dango Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

A bit pricey , but I like it ! :)

4. John_Deer

John_Deer New Member

Someone with a permanent camp might find Nax-20 handy. On the flip side if you have a permanent camp your $150 might be better spent on a axe, machete and a pipe wrench. I am not pleased with 48 HRC steel. A $15 Cold Steel knife is 54 RH and a $40 Buck knife is 58 RH.

5. BillDeShivs

BillDeShivs Member

Piece of junk designed to appeal to people who know nothing about knives or axes. 4130 is a terrible steel for cutting anything. The design is terrible!

6. Werminator

Werminator Member

I have to agree... That is a very soft steel which likely won't hold any kind of edge. That hole cut out in the head will likely mean lowered rotational mass and thus less momentum in chopping. To me it looks like something that has a place in the predator movies, not in a survival scenario.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Firearms Talk mobile app

7. dango

dango Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

I,m seeing a very interesting weapon , not so much a heavy duty bush tool .!
    Ya see , I got a thing about bladed weapons is all . Would not want to deal with a man with crazy thing in arms reach with a bad attitude...! :eek:

I like it ., :)

Last edited: Feb 1, 2014