Walther PPS 9mm

Discussion in 'Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection' started by Thr33FiftyS3v3n, Aug 18, 2012.

1. Thr33FiftyS3v3n

Thr33FiftyS3v3n New Member

Borrowing a PPS for a week or so to get a feel for it. Love the gun myself but I would like to hear some opinions on it. Anyone cc it. Anyone have trouble with it? Interested to see what the general consensus is.

2. Hollander

Hollander New Member

I had both the 9 and the 40. Never a problem with them and easy to take down and clean. Got rid of both of them because I hated the trigger. They are good guns and if you can deal with the trigger you will be happy. They conceal easily and will even fit in some of the bigger type pockets.

3. tarbender

tarbender New Member

I cc the pps 9 and love it. I have many others to choose from but like the pos because of the sinle stack mag making for a smaller printing through the shirt. I don't have a problem with the trigger compared to say the ruger lc9 or some other ones.

4. Thr33FiftyS3v3n

Thr33FiftyS3v3n New Member

Thanks for the responses. I normally carry a Glock 26 or S&W Bodyguard and the 26 is very similar to the PPS. Both have the trigger safety and breakdown identically. I like the width of the PPS but don't really care for the magazine release that on the trigger guard. Overall it is very comfortable to carry.