Walther Pk380

Discussion in 'Semi-Auto Handguns' started by jakeball, Apr 26, 2014.

1. jakeball

jakeball New Member

Ive handled the gun and it appeals to me very much. Thinking about picking it up.

Any one with experience with the gun? If so throw me your views, pros and cons.

Sent from my iPhone using Firearms Talk

2. readytogo

readytogo New Member

Great pocket pistols on .380

Walther PPK/S
    Sig Sauer P232
    Ruger LCP 380
    CZ 83,for my money I would chose this one ,12+1 rounds is not bad either also the market is full of great defense ammo for this particular round, just do your homework and get what it feels right for you. Also keep in mind that Smith & Wesson will continue to manufacture the PPK for Walther Arms(from their web page).http://www.waltherarms.com/about-walther/

3. SB777

SB777 New Member

Good CCW. I've had a PPK380 for about five years now.

Attached Files:

4. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

The PK380 is a totally different animal to the PPK or PPK/s.

If you get one, go to the auto parts store and pickup a valve stem removal tool (the one that look like a screwdriver). Polymer is okay for frames, but little tools made of polymer have a habit of breaking for me.

I prefer the PPK/s over the 380PK. The PPK/s is better for EDC for size, but not weight.

5. jakeball

jakeball New Member

How about the pk380? Im not interested in the ppk

6. TennTrucker

TennTrucker New Member

Just traded for one, so far I like it. Has a nice feel to it.

Attached Files:

7. bassplaya

bassplaya New Member

I had one for about 6 months and out about 500 rounds through it. Very nice gun overall, it's a little big for certain types of carry. I ended up trading it in on a 1911 but I wish I had kept it. Very accurate and comfortable to shoot. If I found a good deal on a used one, I would buy again in a heartbeat