Walther PK380 Mags, where to get one?

Discussion in 'Firearm Accessories & Gear' started by paul, Jan 27, 2013.

1. paul

paul New Member

I could use some assistance finding a couple of Walther PK380 stainless 8rd mags for wifes new conceal carry pistol. 1st Walther I've ever owned, well, her or I have ever owned. She picked it out and I'm helping her get it up and going, getting accessories, mags, you all know the deal. I saw a few mags on gunbroker but I won't pay $59.00+ for a common type magazine. Anyhow, I appreciate info on where online to look or where to go in Frisco, TX area to get one. Thanks

2. hawaiifrank

hawaiifrank New Member

The lack of replies says it all, I think. There ain't none to be had, friend. I'm in the same situation with my wife's Taurus PT22. If there is one on an auction site, it's so overpriced that I refuse to be robbed. Some pistols have available mags though--I ordered 2 magazines for my Hi-Point 9 mm from the manufacturer and they came in about 2 weeks.

How about ammo? Even if you could find mags, what are you going to load in them? I only have 22 lr ammo because I also have a cheap single-action 22 revolver and a Ruger 10/22 rifle. I kept a brick of 500 around for them from last year.

The LGS has some mini-mags...for 4 times the regular pre-shortage price. The clerks at Acadamy and Wal-Mart just laugh when you ask if they have any 22 lr or 9 mm ammo. If by chance some does come in, the shelves are wiped clean within an hour.

Good luck.

3. Missouribound

Missouribound Active Member

Have you thought about looking at "Gun Broker"? I see acces. there all of the time. Midway as well. Able Ammo sells them for about $25.00....but as the rest of the world, they are out of stock.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2013
  4. paul

paul New Member

380acp mag

Thanks, I did find one on GB. I bought 250rds PMC Bronze 90gr for $117.00 from Joespawnshop, and he sold me a mag along with it for $33.00. As difficult as it's been to get 380acp, I'm happy all the way.