WALTHER P99c AS

Discussion in 'Semi-Auto Handguns' started by mountainman13, Mar 28, 2012.

1. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Anyone know the going rate for this pistol in like new condition with tritium night sights and 3 mags (2 with grip extensions) ?
    Thanks

2. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Actually I have 4 mags 3 with extensions.

3. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Is it really that in-common a gun?

4. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Maybe this will help?

Attached Files:

5. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

i don't know it's current value, but looking at GunBroker.com or GunsAmerica Auctions might give you an idea what they are selling for. you could also take it to a gun dealer and see what it appraises for to find out it's value.

6. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Looks like they are going for about $600 on auction. Thanks

7. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

your welcome. i had a Walther P99QA several years ago in 40 S&W and really liked it, but i hate to admit, as much as i did like it, i really like my SA XDm40 better! but i if another P99QA ever crossed my path at the right time and price, i wouldn't hesitate in buying it.

8. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Yeah this was my first gun. I'm in terrible need of an AR and see no need to have multiple 9mm's. It's a sad state of affairs to be selling my first child but I've been working on putting the money away for the AR for 3 years now. Every time I'm close something comes up and money goes elsewhere. I'm tired of sitting on a 3 point sling,acog,red dot,mil-surp mags and a few hundred rounds of AP for a gun I don't have. So I brought her down to the club yesterday and put her up for $800 with accesories. Price may be a bit steep but will see what happens.