walmart.

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by tacticalfun, May 23, 2012.

1. tacticalfun

tacticalfun Active Member

Just had a genius cashier explain to me why they shouldnt carry ar's. Morons

2. fetep

fetep New Member

Haha. Well they are the experts;-)

3. orangello

orangello New Member

Cuz some of their people are so dumb they would just drop the AR's? Cuz they have pallet jacks? Cuz AR's resemble scissors and shouldn't be run with?

4. silverado113

silverado113 New Member

Tell the cashier he/she could always quit the job if they don't like what the company is selling.

5. JonM

JonM Moderator

if the answer was "because they are black" next response shoulda been "why do let black people in??" "are you racist???"

heh. nothing saying we cant use libretard logic against them.

6. BenLuby

BenLuby New Member

Next time tell them they are walking evidence of a need for people to practice safe sex. It reduces dumb.

7. purehavoc

purehavoc New Member

Should have just looked at the cashier and said "Well I guess your dad shoulda pulled out to." :D

8. tacticalfun

They had a sig ar moe for 900 so i pick it up and she starts into how semi autos are evil and blah blah how hunting rifles are ok. I told her how i went to war using basically the same fire arm three times so she can keep that opinion of hers. Then i told off the manager and told them to keep the gun

9. silverado113

silverado113 New Member

Tac I'll give you a good deal on an AR and won't tell you how evil it is :D

10. tacticalfun

11. AznZOhAn

AznZOhAn New Member

900 is a great price and the sig M400 is a pretty good gun, few extra perks over a standard M4. As for wal mart customer service, I would have just told them its a free country. They have to buy one, but please don't try to influence me in your antigun evil!

12. AznZOhAn

AznZOhAn New Member

It's all of us gun owners that keep other countries afraid to invade the US. All the anti gun people should just keep their damn comments and opinions to themselves, if they don't like guns they move to a place that doesn't have them. The 2nd amendment is one thing that makes Americans who we are.

13. tacticalfun

Amen :)

14. AznZOhAn

AznZOhAn New Member

One more thing, if they don't want anything to do with guns in their work, get another "f"ing job. We as gun owners and carriers don't try to influence the antigun hippies to get, why bother us. These are the same type of people we got away from and started America. Ship their asses back to England.