Walmart Black Friday

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Cshooter, Nov 8, 2012.

1. Cshooter

Cshooter New Member

I was just looking at the walmart black friday ad, they will have a SigM400 on sale for $867, if anyone is interested.

2. Overkill0084

Overkill0084 Active Member

I know I can't speak for everyone, but I'll typically be quite happy to pay a bit more if I can avoid being one of the Black Friday lemmings. Especially at Wal-Mart. I'm not a a anti wal-mart snob, but I don't like going there on any given Saturday. You can have the Black Friday fiasco.
    [​IMG]

Seems to me you'll be wanting an AR to get into the store.

3. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

I'm boycotting Black Friday. The last thing I want is the liberal scum media hyping Black Friday as some sign the economy is so rosy under Obama.
    I can find it online cheaper 365 days a year, or find anything I want used, for half the price.

4. Cshooter

Cshooter New Member

I dont even know how much they go for, I dont go to walmart on black fiday myself. Im not an AR guy, but I thought that might be a good price and anyone crazy enough to go there that day would be interested.

5. CJohn364

CJohn364 New Member

Black Friday at Walmart scares the hell out of me.

6. Overkill0084

Overkill0084 Active Member

It's probably a pretty good deal. It simply boils down to: how much suffering and humiliation is one willing to tolerate to save a few bucks.

It should.

7. dragunovsks

dragunovsks New Member

I don't tolerate any suffering or humiliation on black Friday. Id rather not go but I'm surely not gonna allow my wife to go herself and get taken advantage of so I end up going too. Anybody sticking thier grubby hands in my cart because thier 9 yr old "can't live without it" will be knocked on thier ass.

8. AsSeenOnTV

AsSeenOnTV New Member

9. lastrebel70

lastrebel70 New Member

I actually enjoy going shopping on Black Friday. I a pretty good size fellow and I enjoy it when people yet to push me around. I just always make sure I wear my steel toed boots.

10. tri70

tri70 New Member

They may only have 1-2 per store. Bait and switch! Don't wait, buy now ...