Walking Dead FYI

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by JonM, Oct 16, 2011.

1. JonM

JonM Moderator

for those interested amc walking dead starts tonite!!

Last edited: Oct 4, 2014
  2. Boyerracing343

Boyerracing343 New Member Supporter

Heck ya. Its been on all day. First season i believe, and second season premiers this evening.

3. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

They are showing the last season ending as I type! New season starts in 7 minutes and counting! :D

4. jjfuller1

jjfuller1 New Member

i have one more episode to go. ive been watching them on netflix all last week. unfortunatly i dont have cable tv so watching the new season may be tricky

5. Boyerracing343

Boyerracing343 New Member Supporter

Oh man its on netflix? Where have i been? :D Looks like i got a new time killer.

6. trip286

trip286 New Member

Bout to put the kid to bed so's I can watch!! Loved season one, but personally I don't feel the need for a romance scheme in a damn zombie show.

7. jeepejeep

jeepejeep New Member

Holy crap! Good show and who saw that ending coming? Not me, that's for sure!!

8. Toll13

Toll13 New Member

Romance happens. People hook up. People break up. The comic was full of it. Kirkman's plan was to show how life would continue after the shtf because he hated how all zombie movies ended.

Sent from a Droid...but not the one you are looking for, move along.

9. trip286

trip286 New Member

Doesn't mean I have to like it.

OMFG, they need to chill out with the damn commercials.

10. Vincine

Vincine New Member

11. jeepejeep

jeepejeep New Member

Yeah, that!! First 20 mins or so no commercials then every 3 minutes BAM another one!:mad:

12. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

Next week suppose to be throttle up action from the next week's preview!
    I agree, commercial's are a pain!

13. jjfuller1

jjfuller1 New Member

episode 3 rocked. poor fat guy.. im kinda nervous about the lack of human respect showing though... anyway i had a thought. with all the traveling that happens. how come they never scavange m16, saw's or 240's. or even stop at a gunstore to blow in and out with supplies?? now how rocking would it be to see all the characters armed to the teeth? i was kinda upset they didnt grab stuff when the cdc blew up. im sure there were guns ammo and mre's around

14. JonM

JonM Moderator

full auto in zombie land would be a huge waste. only way to stop em is head shots. but 30 round mags in semi would be the ticket.

im surprised they arent using suppressors. even home made ones are quite effective.

15. Vincine

Vincine New Member

All this new Zombie stuff is bogus!

When I was kid, Zombies were people Haitian Voodoo priests put in catatonic states with various secret concoctions and incantations. There was nothing about reanimated dead people wanting to eat brains.

We had better zombies in the old days! ;)

Last edited: Nov 2, 2011
  16. trip286

trip286 New Member

The so called modern undead zombie was first referenced I believe in a film from the '30s. But even if I'm off by a number of decades, yes, the Haitian Voodoo zombie is still older.

17. dragunovsks

dragunovsks New Member

That is a great show, my wife and i were totally shocked when shane shot otis, wow, didnt see that one coming.

18. trip286

trip286 New Member

I know I didn't see it coming at all either. I knew he was getting a little jaded but I didn't know he would turn to that kind of stuff.

19. utf59

utf59 New Member

Neither did Otis. :rolleyes:

Gotta say I saw it coming, though. IIRC, Shane had been less than truthful with Lori about how hard he had tried to rescue Rick from the hospital, and he had in fact told her that Rick was dead.

20. MrWray

MrWray New Member

Shane lied about rick being dead because he wanted lori to himself. Shane has been really shadey about everything so im not surprised that he shot otis,he thought real hard about shooting rick once last season.something tells me that shane is gonna do something bad real soon.