Waking the Dragon - How Feinstein fiddled while America burned

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by Rocky7, May 7, 2013.

1. Rocky7

Rocky7 New Member

2. Overkill0084

Overkill0084 Active Member

A bit long winded, but worth the time.

3. 7point62

7point62 Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Good share, thanks

4. Garadex

Garadex New Member

That was amazing, bookmarked for future reading.

5. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

This is simply tribal warfare. In the history of man kind it has always been about one tribe disarming and controlling other tribes. The American Left is engaged in taking the wealth and arms from the American Right:(.

6. 1911love

1911love New Member

Good find Rocky!

7. bowhunter17

bowhunter17 New Member

That was the most beautiful thing I have ever read. I have read many hit books like Harry potter, but this was far better because it told the truth. Beautiful

8. AIKIJUTSU

AIKIJUTSU New Member

The article pretty well sums it up. what we are fighting for is not just the right to keep our guns, but to keep the United States the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave.
    I rejoined the NRA today after a long hiatus. If for no other reason than to make them able to soon say, "We have 20 million members", everyone who values the Bill of Rights should join. Granted, they can become abusive in their quest to collect money for lobbying, but the lobbying is necessary, so I'm in it for the rest of my years.

9. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

A superb piece of writing! It puts me in mind, however laterally, of Thomas Paine's 'Common Sense.' Wow!!

10. Cattledog

Cattledog New Member

Thomas Paine? Really? I'll even forgive the "SUPERB " but come on. It's not completely derived and has some insights for its length. That as much as I'll give it as a piece of writing.

11. jjfuller1

jjfuller1 New Member

i really enjoyed reading it.

12. AIKIJUTSU

AIKIJUTSU New Member

Feinstein not only fiddled while America burned, she helped get the fire going.

13. JoFu

JoFu New Member

THAT WAS AN AWESOME READ!

Sorry for the yelling

14. WebleyFosbery38

WebleyFosbery38 New Member

Feinstein is a tool and a fool, when she talks, the Republicans gain votes! Its time we start making them eat their own words, they give us so much great material to work with yet we dont fire it back at them, I dont know why! The Hilary "What does It Matter: Pelozi's "You can read it after it passes"; BHO's, "You didnt build that" or "Angry Gun Toting Christians" and Biteme's suggestion to save your own *** by sending your wife on the deck with a double Barrel and letting both barrels fly before you see anything dangerous is material ripe for the picking!

Make them eat their own F'n words like a Turd Sandwich and see if they like how that tastes!

Point out that the Anti War Blowbama Administration presided over the single highest loss of innocent Minority lives Via their promotion of Abortion as Birth Control for Dems,

do not forget to remind them how many US soldiers died under their watch, that they alone allowed known terrorists to escape detection before they killed innocent children and adults in Boston;

Add that the recovery in wall street doesnt mean were doing any better on Main Street and were not so stupid as to believe that replacing $25 per hour full time jobs with 2 $10 per hour part time ones is a recovery at all.

Dont let them forget that Solyndra and others were more important to them than our livelihoods.

Billary Clinton should be booed off the stage before her mouth parts start flapping, eshe did noting but ensure dead ambassadors could tell no tales.

We shouldnt even need to say much to win against this crew of bumbling hypocrites, let their words speak for them!

15. Garadex

Garadex New Member

You don't know liberal Kalifornians apparently, she's like a god to them.

16. WebleyFosbery38

WebleyFosbery38 New Member

Bastian's of Liberalism are becoming more and more isolated as the rest of America is waking up. The shining Cities on the Hill have become reservoirs for poverty and disparity. Tools like Feinstein are attempting to save the Ivory towers but they cannot possibly rise high enough to protect the special people who reside in them from the poverty below them. Those that buy the 10K a plate dinners look to them to save their sorry asses and have some pretty deep pockets, "Placate the poor and maybe they will leave us alone"!

The Rich Rats in NY City are deserting the city and moving upstate (Sad for us). When they get here, they try to change here to look like there, so far that hasnt worked out well for them.

17. AIKIJUTSU

AIKIJUTSU New Member

Maybe when "whoever" hit Feinstein in the face with the flat side of a shovel, he not only made her ugly, but did some brain damage, too.
    :D

18. Garadex

Garadex New Member

Should've hit harder.