wake up Californians !

Discussion in 'California Gun Forum' started by mountainman13, Aug 23, 2012.

1. ineverFTF

ineverFTF New Member

Attached Files:

2. ineverFTF

ineverFTF New Member

Sorry for the double picture my ipad spazed

3. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Nope they mean kiss your AR,sks and ak goodbye.

4. ineverFTF

ineverFTF New Member

In my humble opinion, thats a stupid azz idea, and people are gonna get hurt over this one.

5. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

In my opinion cali residents will bend over and take it as usual.

6. ineverFTF

ineverFTF New Member

Well if they do will you support my bill to officially rename california to commiefornia?

7. Overkill0084

Overkill0084 Active Member

Its all smoke & mirrors. Since the state is on the brink of bankruptcy, crime is getting worse, speaking only English is no longer enough to get by in many parts of the state, etc. They need to demonize something to scare the sheeple into voting for them. There are no good, sound normal reasons to reelect them, so they need to scare the sheeple with scary guns and evil gun owners.
    Oh, & seriously, what counts as a legal :rolleyes: "assault rifle" these days in CA is just sad.
    I gotta ask, has anyone ever committed a serious crime in CA with a CA compliant semi auto?

Oh, I propose PRK, Peoples Republik of Kalifornia.

8. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

I don't know if there are accurate statistics on that but I would surmise that it is very few if any "assault weapons" are used in crime. all of the people I know who own them keep them locked up so that criminals won't get their hands on them. By criminals I mean the lawmakers. Of course the collateral result of this is that petty criminals like gangbangers consequently can't get their hands on them either to use them in crime. Unintended consequences. I would bet that the huge majority of crime guns are stolen.

9. hareebrownbeest

hareebrownbeest New Member

What about the "bullet button" policy? No go?

10. hareebrownbeest

hareebrownbeest New Member

They should ban (or make the laws tougher) the use of cell phones while driving then too, every time I see an idiot driving like a dumb **** they most likely are texting.

11. Gloves

Gloves New Member

Just how much freedom do we have left?

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, Don't know much about this because I haven't heard anyone is involved in one. However 'The California Constitution is one of the longest of the state constitutions' and in the top largest in the world, brings into question how much of a 'free state' we have.
    (source: http://ballotpedia.org/wiki/index.php/California_Constitution)

the right of the people to keep 40%
    Allowed to keep some pistols as long as they are on a government 'approved' list.
    Allowed to keep some rifles as long as they fall between the PAGES AND PAGES of GROWING legal legislation.

and bear arms, ZERO %
    While some people are given Concealed Carry 'Permits' they are very few and most likely the privileged/government connected. The rest of us are not allowed to so much as carry a firearm.

shall not be infringed. ZERO %
    PSH. It's as if this line wasn't even included in our *BILL OF RIGHTS*
    This line need not even be stated. Just writing the previous lines in the bill of rights says it all. Yet it was, and still ignored.

12. rjd3282

rjd3282 New Member

Of course they will, they are too afraid to protest it might offend some liberal.

13. Gloves

Gloves New Member

Don't get me started on the Electoral College.
    My presidential vote won't count ... pretty much EVER!
    Commyfornia!!!

14. TankTop

TankTop Well-Known Member Supporter

Yeah Sacramento, my hometown! I just moved from Contra Costa County, you can get a CCW there, all it takes is to donate enough money to the right candidate (not even joking). All I can say is I'm glad to have moved to America and out of Kalifornia. You guys really don't know how bad it's getting there. I could go on and on. The morons in charge are driving off a cliff with the gas peddle on the floor. I still think of it as home,kinda makes me sad. Once upon a time my dad helped run a Kennedy out of Orange County... Be on your guard,in November vote!

15. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

Actually in most counties in CA a CCW is shall-issue.

Not true in the greater Bay Area including Alameda and Santa Clara Counties (were Gloves and I live, respectively.). All major political decisions in California are made by the Bay Area and LA area counties.

16. TankTop

TankTop Well-Known Member Supporter

So are you going to cash in your 401k to pay your utility bill soon ;-)

17. Gloves

Gloves New Member

Tank, that's not funny.
    I currently have 2 solar panels and a windmill. Will need some 20 more pannels to replace my power completely.

18. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

I have a 12 Kw solar PV system on my house. Nuff said?