1. Montanacowboy

Montanacowboy New Member

Was not sure where to put this but last night at work when I tried to access this web site it was blocked by my companys security system. It stated that this web site containes a virus and access is not allowed. Just thought I would let someone know so it could be looked into.

I did not detect anything on a personal computer. My apology if this should have been posted elsewhere. MC

2. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

I moved it for you.

3. Poink88

Poink88 New Member

I've seen similar things happen on other forums. General consensus was that some malicious people are bent on sabotaging other competitive forums by reporting them on various search engines.

Best remedy is to ignore this and stop posting similar threads since search-bots will pick up on it and self proliferate.

To that, I respectfully suggest this thread be locked ASAP.

4. Shooter

Shooter Administrator Staff Member

It could be a couple of issues. What antivirus software are you using?

I'm guessing your company uses a filter correct?

5. Montanacowboy

Montanacowboy New Member

I work for a large aerospace company and I'm not sure exactly what anti virus they use except to say that it is thorough. All the other firearm forums I visit while on lunch and break have never come up not allowing access. My main concern was to let the forum sponser know so it could be addresed. MC