Vincent is a good guy

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by rjd3282, Jul 13, 2013.

1. rjd3282

rjd3282 New Member

Recently I rubbed Vincent the wrong way. Not like you're thinking. :D Anyhow we agreed to disagree and no hard feelings. I just wanted to make a public apology to Vincent, it was not my intent to upset him. I wanted everyone to know what a gentleman he is. Thank you.

2. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

I was following that thread. I think you were both more than polite. That was a great example of the proper way to offer a dissenting opinion. Very mature.

3. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

i agree. Vincent is a good member of this forum. and i too was on that same thread and i find it decent of you to offer an apology.

that thread has the potential to degrade very fast if we are not careful of our replies to one another. but so far i havee seen some differing opinions, but everyone is acting like adults and being very civil. very classy guys.

but wait until later when we all get liquored up!:eek:

4. Anna_Purna

Anna_Purna New Member

I missed it, but this thread shows that you too RJD are a stand-up guy. :)

5. DrumJunkie

DrumJunkie New Member

People don't always agree, it's all part of it. If everyone had the same opinions here I'd of been gone a long time ago.;)

The only way to really get the best info on anything is to see or hear it form all possible sides.

Stand up thing making sure to clear the air there man...Props from DJ ;)

6. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

There are disagreements in a forum?

I never heard of such a thing.
    :)

7. Anna_Purna

Anna_Purna New Member

Only on the 'right' leaning forums. Left leaning forums will get you banned for having an opposing opinion. :rolleyes: