Video - Round ball vs Conical performance series Part 3

Discussion in 'Blackpowder & Musket' started by duelist1954, Apr 16, 2012.

1. duelist1954

duelist1954 New Member

This is the final episode of a three part series comparing the performance characteristics of various projectiles shot from a Colt style 1860 Army cap and ball revolver. In this series we will measure the accuracy, velocity and muzzle energy and penetration of round ball versus conical bullets. This episode will examinef the performance test of Kaido's 240-grain conical bullets.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVmYRePzoOQ[/ame]

2. Scratchammo

Scratchammo New Member

That Kaido mold would compliment my future Uberti 1858 nicely. The Piettas are going with the old auto parts to the scrapyard.

3. kaido

kaido New Member

I had to triple read that last bit. Seen "Kaido" and was trying to figure out what me and you might of talked about haha

EDIT: alright......that's just weird. Not only does the maker of the mold used to form these bullets have a name to close to mine for comfort, but he's also chosen the last two digits of my birth year for his user name.

Last edited: May 24, 2012
  4. Scratchammo

Scratchammo New Member

Do you accept Paypal? Lmao

5. kaido

kaido New Member

That's the weird part, I'm not the Kaido the Duelist is talking about.....I'll still take your money for nothing though, can just think of me as another branch of the government.....

If you go on YouTube And look for a user by the name of MrKaido93, he's the person you should talk to in order to find out if he accepts PayPal.

6. Scratchammo

Scratchammo New Member

Awesome, thanks!