[VIDEO] Probably the best 2nd Amendment speech ever

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by molonlabexx, Oct 14, 2013.

1. molonlabexx

molonlabexx New Member

This guy owns this meeting:VIDEO CLICK HERE

Here is the reason I think we are winning the gun debate: People (liberals and gun grabbers) have nothing to loose. They don't own guns therefore they put less effort into trying to take something. It's kind of like how a rag tag army beat the best army in the revolutionary war: we had something to fight for, those Brits just were doing a job and took no pride in it. We as gun owners have a physical object to fight for. Just my thoughts, watch the video.

2. WNGMSTR

WNGMSTR Troll Scout

Well worth the replay.

This man and people like him will keep America free.

3. molonlabexx

molonlabexx New Member

110% agree. Nice name by the way!

4. dwmiller

dwmiller Well-Known Member Supporter

WOW!:D , my new hero! Sounds of applause, please take a bow Mister WEISS!!!

5. molonlabexx

molonlabexx New Member

Should be everyone's hero!

6. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Damn! i was just blown away! awesome video and very inspiring.

7. Garadex

Garadex New Member

If I was this guys boss I'd give him a raise.

8. dwmiller

dwmiller Well-Known Member Supporter

Hell, can we get him to run for president!!! Pissed off LEO would get my vote.:D

9. JW357

JW357 New Member

I've heard that before. Still a good speech.

10. molonlabexx

molonlabexx New Member

I think that is the reaction we all have. Patriots are just awesome and this guy knows what he is talking about.

It's hard to find LEOs like this who not only love the 2A but are willing to speak out against tyranny. Most cops are usually frowned upon when they get in deep with politics, not this guy.

I will start making the signs, you start making the slogans. What we really need are people like Ted Cruz and Rand Paul. Of course the election are somehow rigged.

11. WebleyFosbery38

WebleyFosbery38 New Member

I also heard this before but he's awesome, Not too far from home either! Albany got it all wrong with the Safe Act, 9/10ths of the counties in the state agree with the safe act sucks. I can imagine Andy on the front of a Door Ram squad breaching a citizens threshold as the tip of the spearhead, never gonna happen. He's more like the taper on the end of a turd as the butt-hole slams shut!

12. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

i like that the point he made that those passing the laws are not the ones with the guts or the character to enforce those stupid laws.

13. WebleyFosbery38

WebleyFosbery38 New Member

Yup, yet the chain of events they begin after a "spirited debate and a backslapping Photo Opportunity" ends up only creating new tragedies they now must prevent with more laws they dont have to enforce themselves! It really only feeds its own flames. Really how can a police officer know all the laws when it takes a team of attorneys and a court house to settle a simple divorce? All they can do is arm themselves to the Teeth against the threats both real and created by Republicrats.

The law of unintended consequences has become king of our capitals, our "Leaders" now only read their own bills and laws only after passing them.

This gentleman is the epitome of "What is an American". He has valiantly worn the hats of The Warrior and The Peacekeeper yet connects with all of us as a freedom loving citizen first!

14. TDS92A

TDS92A New Member Supporter

This guy was spot on!!

The idiots that wrote that law would not enter their local store without an Advance Party clearing the way first. It is obvious that only spineless cowards write laws like this.