VIDEO: NY: Lawmaker Calls on Sheriff to Enforce SAFE Act

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by Bigcountry02, May 19, 2013.

1. fa35jsf

fa35jsf New Member

Good job sheriff but unfortunately our country is becoming more and more divided in this matter

2. DrumJunkie

DrumJunkie New Member

Good for him. In reality I would think ti would be hard to prove that he wasn't following the law. Unless they tailed the guy to see if he let anyone go.

I do admire people that have the acorns to stand up for what they believe in. Law enforcement included.

3. WebleyFosbery38

WebleyFosbery38 New Member

Not so, were not nearly as divided as it would appear. Leading news with polls that come from a statistically insignificant number of respondents has given that appearance but the lines arent nearly that clear.

Its less a tale of 2 cities and more about City Vs Country! Considering that the city folk have been escaping city blight by moving to the country, we must be vigilant in training them to leave their ways behind them when they come here.

The Sheriff is correct when he says just because they make a law doesnt mean its legal. Sheriffs are much more visible and active in most of NY than the State Troopers. This guy knows that and I hope others join him.

4. HankStone

HankStone New Member

WebleyFosbery38,Bingo on your post,and from Long Island Counties North East and West on both sides of the Hudson River,to New York's boarder with Canada New York is a well armed State.Granted Westchester,Rockland and Orange Counties are pretty much infested with Pinks.The five Pink Barrows of New York City,and the three Counties above are Andy's World so to say.Funny a guy born in the Bronx NY doesn't like City people!

Perhaps one of you Long Island hunters/shooters can help me,but how do you drive through New York City,on your way to Up State NY with guns in your trunk or truck,and not worry about doing a year at Rikers Island Prison if stopped by NYC police?

5. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

Just as they were prior the American Revolution of 1775-83, what with many opposed to the early 'freedom fighters' against the mighty British.