Video Introduction to the FN FS2000 Bullpup Rifle

Discussion in 'Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion' started by Amsdorf, Nov 26, 2012.

1. Amsdorf

Amsdorf New Member

I have had my eye on FN's FS2000 bullpup rifle for quite some time, and thanks to some recent sales of duplicate firearms in the old gun safe, I was able to acquire one.

Wow, it is really something else, really a pleasure to shoot and extremely accurate.

Any of you shot one before? Own one? Would love to hear from others who enjoy bullpup rifle designs.

Here's a video I made by way of introduction to the FN FS 2000.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBspmxEotjk"]LINK TO VIDEO HERE[/ame]

2. MoreAltitude

MoreAltitude New Member

Never shot or owned one, but would like to commend you on your great tutorial and video of this unique rifle. I'd love to have one, and am a bit jealous...

3. trip286

trip286 New Member

The switch to slowmo at 6:47 was sooooo dramatic.... ;)
    Overall, really liked your video, and it looks like an excellent little rifle.
    Only one question: How is the trigger pull?

4. Dzscubie

Dzscubie New Member

Nice rifle, may have to pick one up... but I'll still stick with my Styer Aug for a bull pup.

Scubie

5. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

My friend bought one. I didn't shoot it, but man, it felt so balanced in my hand. Nice rifle!!!

6. Amsdorf

Amsdorf New Member

Bullpup's have a longer trigger system, hence, the trigger pull is something people say they sometimes don't like. I really didn't notice it, frankly. Doesn't feel all that much different than my mil spec trigger in my Daniel Defense M4.

I did buy a little trigger kit by NeuTrigger that is supposed to help smooth it out. Haven't installed it yet.