Veterans day

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Jo da Plumbr, Nov 11, 2009.

1. Jo da Plumbr

Jo da Plumbr New Member

happy veterans day guys

thanks to all of you who served to keep us free

Attached Files:

2. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Thanks to all who serve [​IMG]

3. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Love and respect to all who served and are serving now.

4. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

Thanks for the freedom you have given, the blood you have shed and the lives you have sacrificed for it! support_our_troops_flag_md_wht.gif

5. OC357

OC357 New Member

Thanks to all Veterans. Happy Veterans Day. Stay safe.

OC

6. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Heartfelt and Hearty thanks to all that have served & are currently serving!

We have the greatest nation on the planet because of the strength, grit and willingness to fight of the American Soldier, regardless of branch. Period!

Thank you for your willingness to give up your time, your effort, your safety, and sometimes your lives, for a people that will never understand you or why you do, so selflessly, what you do!

Thank you!!

JD & Family

7. hunter Joe

hunter Joe New Member

God bless all in the military and may God bless our country.

8. gregs887

gregs887 New Member

Many thanks to all of you who have served and who are currently serving. Lord knows I don't have the stones to do what you do. Thank you.

9. markerdown

markerdown New Member

I hoist a cold one in honor of all my brothers in arms who have served, those who have given the ultimate scarifice and those who are presently serving our great nation.. God Bless......markerdown

10. cameronguyton

cameronguyton New Member

I too would like to thank all the veterans out there for not only their sacrifice, but their families as well.

11. gorknoids

gorknoids New Member

I'm not sure what the actual ratio is, but on any given day a service member is giving up his or her peace and comfort and security, their family, their recreation time, their hobbies and their friendships so that literally hundreds can enjoy theirs. It's a pretty awesome return on the investment.

12. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Not a day goes by that I don't give thanks and much respect to those who have served, do serve and will serve. Best military in the history of the WORLD. Not just technology, but the history of conduct and moral fortitude. All who serve honorably are heroes in my book. Thanks, you know who you are! :D

13. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

I will plus to the EFFING one on that post!!

Well said sir! Well F*CKING said!!

JD

14. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

And I will PLUS an EFFING one on that post as well!!

THANK YOU ONE & ALL!!

MUCH RESPECT!

JD

15. Rodentkiller

Rodentkiller New Member

Thanks to all Service persons active and Honerably Discharged, I do respect you for your service to our great country.