Veteran Arrested For Threatening To Kill President Obama

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Gh0zt36, Aug 22, 2012.

1. Gh0zt36

Gh0zt36 Active Member

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-N6Jxcg1MM&feature=g-u-u[/ame]

2. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Wait a minute...if you answer your door armed and its a federal agent, it automatically assault on a fed? Did I miss something?
    Did the idiot really send a death threat email to the white house? What a jacka$$

3. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Btw I assume this will be moved to the politics thread or locked.

4. Gh0zt36

Gh0zt36 Active Member

Why's that? it's news not politics. And I do believe this forum says any topic under the sun.

But yea that guy is an idiot if he emailed a death threat to anyone. And he was a conceal carrier too :/

5. dragunovsks

dragunovsks New Member

Why would it be assualt on a fed? Unless you shoot him I don't see how it could be considered assualt to answer the door with a pistol on your hip.

Edit; Ok never mind, I got the video to play on my phone after I posted.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2012
  6. Gh0zt36

Gh0zt36 Active Member

Sometimes I wonder if these people want to get caught. Look at this post on a video pertaining to the marine that was sent to the looney bin for facebook posts.

" I still have my own right to fight against the government my own way. If i can't rally enough people i'll start something they wont soon forget. Act of war. The Illuminati have been in charge long enough. Its time they left this contry once and for all. Dead or alive. "

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSj32UjDVTY&feature=g-u-u[/ame]

7. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

I don't know. Have a tough, tough time believing mainstream media. If he did send that email he is dumb. If he didn't why was he targeted?

8. Gh0zt36

Gh0zt36 Active Member

I agree with this statement. It's all zio controlled globalist talking points . Which is why the editor in chief for the new york times was at builderberg this year so she could be told how to spin the coming events

9. Daoust_Nat

Daoust_Nat Well-Known Member Supporter

Just dumb. No other way to say it politely. Thanks for your service, but you are a dumb a$$. Just asking for trouble.

I sure as he## don't like him, but I sure as he## am not going to threaten him.

10. partdeux

partdeux Well-Known Member

Play stupid tricks

I'll save my actions for the voting booth.

11. WebleyFosbery38

WebleyFosbery38 New Member

Why do they refer to him as a Vet in this case, it may have been part of his history but so was mumps and baby food? Wy didnt they say, Former baby food eater threatens the president? They are somehow linking Veterans and illegal acts and I'm just about sick of that crap! Im a Vet and I dont need the sorry likes of him being compared with the honorable service of Millions of Vets me included before him!

He may be a veteran but his actions and rantings dont have anything to do with his prior service gig. Hes a fool and needs to be reminded that words really do have consequences even if you have a 1A right to open your mouth and stick your entire torso in it, you will choke on it!

I cant stand the POTUS, Hes a jerk, hypocrite and a liar. My threat to him is a promise he will never get my support or vote, thats where it ends. Sending the POTUS an Email that threatens their life is just stupid and he deserves a long time out in the crowbar hotel!