Very pleased to report

Discussion in 'Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection' started by naf84, Jun 22, 2012.

1. naf84

naf84 New Member

the FL DACS has issued, printed & mailed my CWP. Woo! Beyond stoked.

2. primer1

primer1 Well-Known Member Supporter

Font let the ink on it go to your head. Practice carrying unloaded at home if you haven't been already.

3. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

CONGRATULATIONS!!

But always remember, incredible responsibility comes with that permit. Always, always be aware and know what you are doing.

4. naf84

naf84 New Member

Totally! I'm very slow to anger, I know I wouldn't ever use it unless it was a last resort.

Already have been carrying around the house quite a bit to find the best spot.

Thanks!!

Attached Files:

5. gatorwest

gatorwest New Member

Good for you. Now carry. I always say carry when and where you can. Where it's legal. Welcome to the club. :)

6. naf84

naf84 New Member

Thank you! Unfortunately I won't be able to carry at work. I work at a church, which in its self isn't off limits for CC, but it has a private elementary school at it. But all other times I will be!

7. Flat4sti

Flat4sti New Member

No, CC at church...Good thing Jeanne Assam didn't listen to that one.

8. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

But he also said there is an elementary school in the church.

9. Flat4sti

Flat4sti New Member

Oh yeah, that's right Gun Free Zones only deter law abiding citizens...my mistake.

10. jujutsuka

jujutsuka New Member

Congrats, naf! Just received mine yesterday. Looking forward to going shopping.

11. naf84

naf84 New Member

Haha congrats to you too! I'm going to bed tonight with high hopes it'll be in the mail in the morning.

12. naf84

naf84 New Member

Got a present today....

Attached Files:

13. fupuk

fupuk New Member

Congrats. I just got mine the begining of may and i carry every day all day. I carry either my Gp100 or my Glock 17. Still looking for something else to carry.

14. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Congrats guys! Have you read the sticky? [​IMG]

Read this before you decide to carry!

15. fupuk

fupuk New Member

Yep ive read it, thanks.

16. Doc3402

Doc3402 New Member

Welcome to the club. For the first part of your life you behaved so you qualified. From now on you have to behave to keep it. Remember, every time someone wants to argue with you there will be a gun present. Protect yourself, protect the gun, and protect your CWP.

17. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

I carry at church. Then again in ma there is still a law on the books that requires you bring your gun to church. Don't think many people know about it and I know it will never be enforced but it still makes me giggle to know If I happen to print and some anti-gun religious nut flips out the law is on my side. Lol

18. naf84

naf84 New Member

In Florida CC at church isn't prohibited. But.. The church I work at has a elementary school on campus. So I cant carry at work. And then later this fall when I go to GA for my cousins wedding, GA has no CC in places of worship. Womp Womp. Oh well

19. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

I completely understand the school part. But kinda find the no gun in church thing interesting. Then again I don't think we have ever had a church shooting and I know it does happen down south.