Firearms Talk banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,029 Posts
Font let the ink on it go to your head. Practice carrying unloaded at home if you haven't been already.
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
34,282 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS!!

But always remember, incredible responsibility comes with that permit. Always, always be aware and know what you are doing.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
winds-of-change said:
CONGRATULATIONS!!

But always remember, incredible responsibility comes with that permit. Always, always be aware and know what you are doing.
Totally! I'm very slow to anger, I know I wouldn't ever use it unless it was a last resort.

primer1 said:
Font let the ink on it go to your head. Practice carrying unloaded at home if you haven't been already.
Already have been carrying around the house quite a bit to find the best spot.

Thanks!!
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
gatorwest said:
Good for you. Now carry. I always say carry when and where you can. Where it's legal. Welcome to the club. :)
Thank you! Unfortunately I won't be able to carry at work. I work at a church, which in its self isn't off limits for CC, but it has a private elementary school at it. But all other times I will be!
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
34,282 Posts
No, CC at church...Good thing Jeanne Assam didn't listen to that one.
But he also said there is an elementary school in the church.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
jujutsuka said:
Congrats, naf! Just received mine yesterday. Looking forward to going shopping.
Haha congrats to you too! I'm going to bed tonight with high hopes it'll be in the mail in the morning.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,672 Posts
Congrats. I just got mine the begining of may and i carry every day all day. I carry either my Gp100 or my Glock 17. Still looking for something else to carry.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21,822 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,820 Posts
the FL DACS has issued, printed & mailed my CWP. Woo! Beyond stoked.
Welcome to the club. For the first part of your life you behaved so you qualified. From now on you have to behave to keep it. Remember, every time someone wants to argue with you there will be a gun present. Protect yourself, protect the gun, and protect your CWP.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,483 Posts
Flat4sti said:
No, CC at church...Good thing Jeanne Assam didn't listen to that one.
I carry at church. Then again in ma there is still a law on the books that requires you bring your gun to church. Don't think many people know about it and I know it will never be enforced but it still makes me giggle to know If I happen to print and some anti-gun religious nut flips out the law is on my side. Lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
mountainman13 said:
I carry at church. Then again in ma there is still a law on the books that requires you bring your gun to church. Don't think many people know about it and I know it will never be enforced but it still makes me giggle to know If I happen to print and some anti-gun religious nut flips out the law is on my side. Lol
In Florida CC at church isn't prohibited. But.. The church I work at has a elementary school on campus. So I cant carry at work. And then later this fall when I go to GA for my cousins wedding, GA has no CC in places of worship. Womp Womp. Oh well
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,483 Posts
I completely understand the school part. But kinda find the no gun in church thing interesting. Then again I don't think we have ever had a church shooting and I know it does happen down south.
 
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Top