Very Afraid’: 66-Year-Old Woman Shoots and Kills Home Intruder

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by towboater, Oct 23, 2011.

1. JonM

JonM Moderator

one less 99% type we gotta pay benefits for...

2. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Looks like an emotionaly disturbed transient. If you do not heed the warning shots, very bad things happen. I wish her well.

3. trip286

trip286 New Member

He looked strung out.

4. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

1. Transient, my foot! He had been released from jail that morning.

2. Where in the hell do the reporters get off in describing this 66 year old lady as "ELDERLY"? I'm gonna go whack them upside the head with my aluminum walker! :eek:

but to get serious for a moment (usually do that just before bedtime)- for anyone that comments about "old ladies and guns"- can you think of anyone that NEEDS a defensive firearm more than a senior citizen living on her own? My stepmother is legitimately elderly. SHE has a S&W Mdl 37- Airweight Chief's Special. Tough old girl from back in the hills of VA.

5. unclebear

unclebear New Member

reason to respect your elders, hell my grandma would have shot him let lit his ass up for just being so damn stupid. Thanks god she wasn't harmed, I always love hearing things like this so and so kills intruder, mugger, crack head...etc in self defense.

Thanks for posting this towboater.

6. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

It's going to be me that is the elderly old lady living on her own someday. :(

*cry*

7. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

When the day comes that I go to the "Home", I plan to organize a shooting team among the other old fogeys, and challenge all comers. Instead of the "Run and Gun" events, we will have "Walk and Stalk". We'll save a spot for you on the team. :p

8. trip286

trip286 New Member

That lady did seem to be a very young and spry 66.
    C3, you should call your old fogey shooting team the "Walker Stalkers" :)

9. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

C3, use your steel cane, the short one.:D

10. Boyerracing343

Boyerracing343 New Member Supporter

Luckily the lady is okay. Talk about getting what he deserved though. She fired two warning shots and he still didn't get the point?

11. notdku

notdku Administrator Staff Member

12. JohnnyS74

JohnnyS74 New Member

Whats funny is I live less than 40 minutes from that town and almost everyone I know that's old who lives their has at least one gun. The neighbor who lives next to my grandparents in town has over 20 guns and shes like 68. She shot two guys when they were trying to break into her house last year but turns out they were the pot farmers from a street over.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2011