Versacarry holster!

Discussion in 'Firearm Accessories & Gear' started by valechris33, May 21, 2013.

1. valechris33

valechris33 New Member

Has anyone tried or heard of the Versacarry holster? I just picked one up from my local gun shop and no issues so far. I am using the 4" model for my PT809. For being a larger framed model, the holster adds zero bulk! Awesome buy!

2. ajhaag19

ajhaag19 New Member

I used it for a while. Great holster. If u carry the right handgun
    I tried it with a M9. Not comfortable because of the external safety and slide release. But perfect with my xdm

3. valechris33

valechris33 New Member

Good point. I have been wearing an undershirt and it seems to have solved the issue.

4. antikythera

antikythera New Member

versacarry is pretty awesome! just gotta make sure they carry the size you need.

5. JW357

JW357 New Member

Interesting product. I had never heard of it before. I think I like the idea of it.

6. dlh2689

dlh2689 New Member

I use a Versacarry with my Sig P238 and I love it. It really cuts down on the bulk of other holsters. They're also based here in Texas, I like supporting local businesses.

7. RUT

RUT New Member Supporter

I have four of them now, and they work pretty slick. Minimalist, to say the least.

8. Loony

Loony New Member

Hey there, I purchased one for my Nano and also my husband tried it with his sig and not real happy about it touching our skin. We also live in tx. I don't always where an undershirt or tank and we don't like how it is against the skin

9. RUT

RUT New Member Supporter

>>my husband tried it with his sig and not real happy about it touching our skin.<<

Yeah, I'm not too crazy about that myself. That could be why I don't use them in the summer. ;)

10. valechris33

valechris33 New Member

Wearing an undershirt is a quick fix.

11. RUT

RUT New Member Supporter

I'm not sure if I even own any anymore. :p