Vepr-12

Discussion in 'General Shotgun Discussion' started by StephanCTF, Feb 25, 2014.

1. StephanCTF

StephanCTF New Member

The Vepr-12, Molot's Kalashnikov style shotgun with a thick, milled RPK receiver, non-rock & lock or what I'll call "Ar-15 style" mags for descriptive purposes, LRBHO, "Auto regulating gas system" (which is technically just always all the way open, whatever, seems to be a bit more forgiving in cycling of low brass/pressure ammo types) and has chromed out internals and a chrome lined barrel that has the same thread pitch as the Saiga-12. I would like to start a discussion about all that is this beautiful firearm, including after market upgrades, performance enhancement, tacticool crap, personal experiences and modifications, all preferably with pictures.

Thick skins and knowledgeable exchange appreciated.

-StephanCTF

2. StephanCTF

StephanCTF New Member

I'll start off with some stock pictures

-StephanCTF

3. StephanCTF

StephanCTF New Member

⇩↓↯ The weld point on the folding stock for import

Last edited: Feb 25, 2014
  4. StephanCTF

StephanCTF New Member

5. StephanCTF

StephanCTF New Member

6. StephanCTF

StephanCTF New Member

7. StephanCTF

StephanCTF New Member

8. StephanCTF

StephanCTF New Member

I love the fire controls on the Vepr I'll have pictures of mine in a bit,I have the flared steel magwell and the extended mag release 1393337848090.jpg

-StephanCTF

9. StephanCTF

StephanCTF New Member

10. StephanCTF

StephanCTF New Member

11. StephanCTF

StephanCTF New Member

Gonna definitely replace this with the aluminum rail from Carolina Shooters Supply along with a few other things to enhance performance, I'll probably create a new thread for that 1393338314120.jpg

-StephanCTF

12. StephanCTF

StephanCTF New Member

Such optimistic iron sights, 1000m on a point target even with the intended RPK wouldn't be to shabby to pull off, haha, may replace mine with with a tritium dot front and a double dot tritium ghost ring rear, but that'll most likely be down the road, I'll be using either my 3.5 moa Leopold Deltapoint or Burris Fastfire III as my primary 1393338563866.jpg

-StephanCTF

13. StephanCTF

StephanCTF New Member

I also picked up a railed gas block for my Streamlight TLR-2HL with longgun conversion tailcap and pressure switch 650 lumens, haha surefire can blow me

-StephanCTF

Attached Files:

14. StephanCTF

StephanCTF New Member

I'll post pictures and a link to the comp it's got an adjustable choke and a flash hider, sorry, not the best to muzzle punch zombies but turns down the huge plume of flash a bit
    1393339793145.jpg

-StephanCTF

15. StephanCTF

StephanCTF New Member

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 27, 2014